• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Download: 3DPageFlip PDF Editor @ Giveaway of the Day - Free

Expires On: Feb 19, 2013 1:59am

• Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents;
  • Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size;
  • Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents
  • Sort out typos: correct mistakes in PDF files quickly.
  • Reuse your PDFs: edit any PDF, without the source file.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Free Download: 3DPageFlip PDF Editor
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This program has more bugs than a fleabag hotel. There are multiple freeware programs which actually do what this one claims to do. If you value your data, stay away.

MrWizzard said:   This program has more bugs than a fleabag hotel. There are multiple freeware programs which actually do what this one claims to do. If you value your data, stay away.

I considered d/l'ing this until I read the comments at GOTD. One guy talked about it deleting or scrambling nearly his entire Docs folder before he stopped it. I'll take a pass on this one.

That's one of the reasons I used to run all gaotd freebies in a sandbox first, that is until the fiasco of the new security wrapper arrived. Too bad they made that impossible now.

KuoH

WalterGuy said:   
I considered d/l'ing this until I read the comments at GOTD. One guy talked about it deleting or scrambling nearly his entire Docs folder before he stopped it. I'll take a pass on this one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014