• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Item Link (price won't update until 1000 PT.

$20 cheaper than Amazon for equivalent version. Regularly $136.99 on NE. Bundled with Sony Movie Studio.

Edit: Updated link; need to add the combo deal to your cart. Sorry for the confusion. This link was revealed earlier.

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Adobe Lightroom 4
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it's showing 114.99 at 1020 am PST

alfalfa19 said:   it's showing 114.99 at 1020 am PST
Good catch. I updated the link. It's a different one from usual, b/c it's a combo deal. I'm not sure the combo deal link was available before the deal went live, but I have addressed it.

I just bought it for $90. Go to the Newegg.com home page and click on the shell shocker link.

The deal is not expired yet, still showing $89.99 for me.

I just happened to check FW and caught your post yesterday. Thank you! Didn't need the other software, but this seems like a great price for LR. Only about $13 more than the student teacher edition.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014