• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
‎5% Off Pageplus, Simple Mobile, H2O, Cricket, Red Pocket and Airvoice refills on www.callingmart.com NOW through 03/05/13. Coupon Code: PRD135 (minimum purchase of $18 required)

Options
CallingMart
‎10% Off at&t go phone refills on www.callingmart.com NOW through 03/05/13. Coupon Code: PRD1310 (minimum purchase of $18 required)

CallingMart
‎7% Off Net10, Tracfone & Verizon refills on www.callingmart.com NOW through 03/05/13. Coupon Code: PRD137 (minimum purchase of $18 required)

ca3p-1207 is their standard 3% discount on all others (except Tmobile and Virgin Mobile I believe)

Member Summary

gophone card
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i found it out on eBay they also sell like $89 for $100 value

moyip (Mar. 19, 2013 @ 10:57a) |

http://www.refillmobi.com/
All of them showing in stock as of today 4/17/2013.

ecoaddidas (Apr. 17, 2013 @ 10:00a) |

Anybody tried Netstrada website deal to refill the phone yet ?

dibuu (May. 05, 2013 @ 3:46p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No more TMobile discount.. ever

I desire to have T-Mobile refill discount .Does anyone have any??

sakulakao said:   I desire to have T-Mobile refill discount .Does anyone have any??
T-Mobile no longer gives any dealer discount, so its unlikely any retailer will offer them at a discount for the foreseeable future unless it a standard type discount, like 5% off using your redcard at Target

Thanks! Wanted to buy another $30 top up for H2O and knew if I waited a bit longer I'd see 5% off.

Thanks, waited for this thread to top up H2Oyou saved me 5%

Thanks guys! I think I better top up 10 bucks to wait the miracle .

arribasn said:   sakulakao said:   I desire to have T-Mobile refill discount .Does anyone have any??
T-Mobile no longer gives any dealer discount, so its unlikely any retailer will offer them at a discount for the foreseeable future unless it a standard type discount, like 5% off using your redcard at Target

This might be in deal discussion or mentioned already, but just in case:

Dear Beloved Customers,

This is to inform you that T-Mobile dropped their discounts to all resellers nationwide as of February 1st, and unfortunately, it is down to a level that won't allow us to provide discounts on it anymore. (We have been losing on it for the past 5 days during the last promotion that ended yesterday, as we didn't want to fail our customers and cancel the promo before the announced end date).

We are actually trying our best to keep it at face value price and to not apply any extra surcharges (considering the payment processing charges and other fees we have, we might be losing on it, even when we sell it at retail value). For now you can still get callingmart points on every purchase, and it's still tax-free, of course!

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you, but it's really out of our hands. We are currently providing it for our customers' convenience but not for profit anymore.

callingmart Team

my question though is...didn't calingmart used to get FW CB?

I don't think callingmart has ever had CashBack with any site, they have their own rewards program for frequent buyers

This deal came just in time. Simple Mobile sent me a text today stating that they are now charging sales tax, according to my billing zip code. My $50 per month plan just jumped to $54.50, I would much rather pay $47.50 through calling mart.

Do these pre-paid refill pin's ever expire? Could I buy a year's worth today and just use them month by month?

It may be variable depending on who/which refills you're buying.

I've heard Straight Talk codes are good for a year after purchase. No idea how long the H2O codes last (I've held onto one about a month before I used it). To be fair, callingmart puts out enough discount codes that I wouldn't feel a need to stockpile more than 3 months, and that may be overkill.

Codes purchased directly from the MVNO may have different expiration dates too (in the platinum tel thread people were saying CSR reported 1 year expiration to their PIN refill codes).

Then again, here's someone at howard forums (HoFo) saying 90 days (to be fair, they were talking about TMobile and TMobile's refill cards are sold at callingmart with "shelf life" info filled in) .... http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1779472-Shelf-life-of...

ChefJoe said:   It may be variable depending on who/which refills you're buying.

I've heard Straight Talk codes are good for a year after purchase. No idea how long the H2O codes last (I've held onto one about a month before I used it). To be fair, callingmart puts out enough discount codes that I wouldn't feel a need to stockpile more than 3 months, and that may be overkill.

Codes purchased directly from the MVNO may have different expiration dates too (in the platinum tel thread people were saying CSR reported 1 year expiration to their PIN refill codes).

Then again, here's someone at howard forums (HoFo) saying 90 days (to be fair, they were talking about TMobile and TMobile's refill cards are sold at callingmart with "shelf life" info filled in) .... http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1779472-Shelf-life-of...

Thanks for the great info ChefJoe. I'm only worried specifically about the monthly refills from PagePlus and I guess I didn't know about these promos being so periodic. We just got our first prepaid phone and were told to wait to pull the trigger on buying the $80 card till callingmart had one a discount available.. and I just assumed I might as well buy the next few months of minutes while it's still up as long as they don't expire!

shady but works
Disclaimer

For T-Mobile refills @ $26.99 flat (no tax) for the $30 plan.

I did it two weeks ago. Relatively shady, as I got a screenshot of the refill on some Chinese computer screen, but alas it works fine.

I suspect they will get a ton of callingmart's business. They certainly have mine until it dies.

BradisBrad said:   Do these pre-paid refill pin's ever expire? Could I buy a year's worth today and just use them month by month?
They have these promos just about once a month. I've never needed to stockpile.

I don't know why my post isn't getting more attention. Seriously. I have exactly zero affiliation to the link I posted above, but do know that the $26.99 refill is the best deal out there for T-Mo users, especially now that Callingmart is dead.

I refilled again last night and have $30 on my account ready for next month's refill. It's a great deal and works 100%. But I care not, actually. I'll just continue saving money while everyone else pays $30 + tax I guess. :/

@coolbreeze I think the "relatively shady" might have something to do with it?

I know nothing of RefillMobi but I know other similar resellers like CrazyGameTime are regularly accused of fraud here and many other places though I've not seen any evidence to support it.

cpabster said:   @coolbreeze I think the "relatively shady" might have something to do with it?

I know nothing of RefillMobi but I know other similar resellers like CrazyGameTime are regularly accused of fraud here and many other places though I've not seen any evidence to support it.

Yeah, maybe that's it. All I know is I've done it twice with zero issues. If there is something arry, it hasn't hit me. Besides, it's prepaid. It's not like T-Mo can come after me. Worst case, I lose the $26.99. Then I file a PayPal case and get it back.

It's an option and one that I intend on using until it stops working. The general internet feedback for the company is positive, so I don't know what to think.

coolbreeze said:   http://www.refillmobi.com/

For T-Mobile refills @ $26.99 flat (no tax) for the $30 plan.

I did it two weeks ago. Relatively shady, as I got a screenshot of the refill on some Chinese computer screen, but alas it works fine.

I suspect they will get a ton of callingmart's business. They certainly have mine until it dies.

Thank you for the post coolbreeze. I used them 2 days ago for a $100 refill for only $88 and it worked just fine. I had the minutes the next day and received an email when they were loaded. Not sure how they do it, but cannot beat the price.

Hey All

Any of you know how I can buy just the sim card and activate my galaxy S3 (flashed and unlocked) on boost/cricket/any of these prepaid networks ?

No code for ptel ...

pageplus - from Howard - notes about pincheap.com - use of paypal only even though there sites says other wise.. new pageplus site now allows you to stack up pins --
7.5% off the $29.95 plan for 1200 min and 3000 texts with 250MB -$27.10 - beats out calling mart and pindirect by some cents...

It looks like pincheap.com requires you to validate the phone # for each refill purchased which is somewhat inconvenient when buying refills for multiple accounts .

Callingmart.com (with the 5% codes and 1% bonus pts)and pindirectcell.com (5%) seem be a better choice for my situation even if have to pay a few cents more .

washerebefore said:   pageplus - from Howard - notes about pincheap.com - use of paypal only even though there sites says other wise.. new pageplus site now allows you to stack up pins --
7.5% off the $29.95 plan for 1200 min and 3000 texts with 250MB -$27.10 - beats out calling mart and pindirect by some cents...

FWIW - Pincheap - " Locate the wireless provider name and select refill denomination that you wish to purchase. Click on selected
refill or on SELECT button and follow the instructions on the product page, if you asked to Validate your Number,
please enter the mobile number you would like to refill / pay your bill then click on Validate my Number button.

After you have placed your order, you will receive your airtime refill PIN number or payment confirmation
on-screen and via email. If Order verification is required, you will be called just shortly after placing your
order, within our normal business hours 8am to 8pm EST daily. "

all out of stock. does anyone knows when it will be in stock again?!

i found it out on eBay they also sell like $89 for $100 value

All of them showing in stock as of today 4/17/2013.

Anybody tried Netstrada website deal to refill the phone yet ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014