, or Ivory®
products from
2/13/2013 to 4/30/2013.
*$50.00 purchase is subtotal before coupon redemption

Member Summary

P&G (192.90kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks OP. One question though, I cannot find from the form, but does anyone know if its possible to submit multiple purchases from different stores totalling $50 on one rebate?

antifozy said:   Thanks OP. One question though, I cannot find from the form, but does anyone know if its possible to submit multiple purchases from different stores totalling $50 on one rebate?

yes, just save all your receipts as you buy the items. Total must be $50+ before tax and BEFORE coupons. Coupons can be used against your $50 spend.

In fact, there were some good P&G coupons inthe Red Plum Sun circular on 2/17 yesterday.

I did the CVS P&G deal at the end of last week. This makes it even better.

Just curious--how do they know which coupons were used? CVS, for example, just says "coupon" and the amount. How will they know whether or not it was a P&G product (assuming you bought non-P&G products on the same receipt)?

Edit: I mean, how do you know it was a P&G coupon...

Gertrude23 said:   Just curious--how do they know which coupons were used? CVS, for example, just says "coupon" and the amount. How will they know whether or not it was a P&G product (assuming you bought non-P&G products on the same receipt)?

Doesn't matter Gertrude, coupons ARE allowed on P&G rebates, so not sure what you're saying here.

The rebate certificate asks for --
-------------------
• Original UPC from the package (include a
graphic if possible)
------------------

But I bought a bunch of Olay and Herbal Essence and I dont have a UPC to attach. What do they mean by graphic? take a picture and send it with the paper work?

For products that make it diffuclt/impossible to include a UPC, they require you to just write the numbers.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Gertrude23 said:   Just curious--how do they know which coupons were used? CVS, for example, just says "coupon" and the amount. How will they know whether or not it was a P&G product (assuming you bought non-P&G products on the same receipt)?

Doesn't matter Gertrude, coupons ARE allowed on P&G rebates, so not sure what you're saying here.
In other words, you can buy $50 worth of product, use $50 worth of coupons, pay $0 OOP, and still be good.
Usage of coupons does not affect the rebate.

Unless I'm missing something, if you had multiple receipt copies you could combine this deal w/the Pantene and/or $10 Crest 3D GC rebates (sorry, having trouble finding the links this am).

CKritiv1 said:   Unless I'm missing something, if you had multiple receipt copies you could combine this deal w/the Pantene and/or $10 Crest 3D GC rebates (sorry, having trouble finding the links this am).

can't send copies....has to be originals.

If my total purchase is $50 + tax then I apply $10 coupon then OOP now $40 + tax. Do I stil get $15 rebate ?
Thx.

MrA909 said:   If my total purchase is $50 + tax then I apply $10 coupon then OOP now $40 + tax. Do I stil get $15 rebate ?
Thx.

I would read the OP again. your question was answered before it was asked

MrA909 said:   If my total purchase is $50 + tax then I apply $10 coupon then OOP now $40 + tax. Do I stil get $15 rebate ?
Thx.
Yes.

Would you like one of us to mail it for you as well?

Lots of chatter on other boards that the $50 has to be all on 1 receipt. P&P customer service is saying the same thing. Many people have said the wording is different on this one from previous P&G rebates and does not specify "receipt(s)". Be careful with this one!

SafetyDance said:   Lots of chatter on other boards that the $50 has to be all on 1 receipt. P&P customer service is saying the same thing. Many people have said the wording is different on this one from previous P&G rebates and does not specify "receipt(s)". Be careful with this one!

I did see that, but it also doesn't specify (on one or in one transaction, etc). sort of ambiguous wording to say the least. Probably best to play it safe as you note.

Definitely best to play it safe, if at all possible, and do it all in one transaction. CVS this week (2/17-2/23) and the Gillette/Venus deal makes for a free or mm way to do this!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014