FREE AT&T IPHONE UNLOCK

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Worked for me.

Bought used iphone 4 from Amazon, unactivated by me, don't know if phone was activated previously.

entered info on website.

used unactivated tmobile sim to setup and backup data from old phone to iphone 4 through itunes pc.

moved tmobile prepaid from old sim to new micro sim.

put new activated micro sim into unlocked iphone 4.

all good to go.

krazyegg said:   People please do NOT spam my website and whine that the promotion is over. this was stated many times it would end. I gave enough extra time... Be appreciative for me to unlock 20,000 iphones for free.

If you want to unlock the iphone its only 1.99 usd on my site which is a steal and its done in 24 hours.

Yes, thanks for doing this. I intend to buy one from you as well.

Thanks again, Krazyegg!

I received the email notice this morning and did backup/restore again on my iphone, and the magic UNLOCK message appeared finally!!!

For those people who did not got the message, maybe you can try one more time... follow the instruction and tips in this thread. Click Restore Iphone -> then restore your backup.

Ivoryc said:   Thanks for the great work, Krazyegg!
I did back up/restore iphone(to factory setting), disconnect then reconnect the cable, but did not see the magic message... Not sure if I missed it (does it require a click OK to dismiss or just a few seconds then disappear?) I then checked on website like iphoneimei.info and http://dev.mk/iphone-simlock-status-imei-checker/, one says status UNKNOWN, the other says LOCKED. Do I need to wait some time before the status website gets updated?
Not sure what I can do now. Please help!

I submitted for a unlock in 3 days ago, but still not unlocked. Can you assist Krazyegg?

My mother and I registered for unlocks 3 days ago, but neither is unlocked yet. Can you please assist, Krazyegg?

Hell with the DMCA!!

Super frustrated trying to get the unlocked message...the first time I tried restoring from backup, oops. and then tried the factory restore. No unlocked message. I have done "restore iPhone" 3 times now and nothing. I don't have another sim to test it with. Is the unlock message easy to miss? Is there any other way to verify its been unlocked? Iphoneimei.info says its unlocked but that doesn't mean my phone is actually unlocked? Just that its ready to be? Is that site always accurate?

aeroshock said:   Super frustrated trying to get the unlocked message...the first time I tried restoring from backup, oops. and then tried the factory restore. No unlocked message. I have done "restore iPhone" 3 times now and nothing. I don't have another sim to test it with. Is the unlock message easy to miss? Is there any other way to verify its been unlocked? Iphoneimei.info says its unlocked but that doesn't mean my phone is actually unlocked? Just that its ready to be? Is that site always accurate?

there are times that you dont see unlock msg. best way is to borrow a GSM sim like tmobile. that is the only 100% way of testing it. good luck.

lynxis said:   Hell with the DMCA!!

selling a broken iphone on eBay. right after listing, i got a msg from eBay popup saying "Attention Sellers:
Due to a recent change in US law, eBay sellers can no longer sell unlocked cell phones unless they were unlocked by the manufacturer or unlocked prior to January 26, 2013. There are also restrictions on unlocked phones sold before the carrier contract expires."

doesnt really affect me on this listing but it sure is BS. next thing you know, US law will require me to wear certain color of underwear.

I was late but I paid $1.99 anyway to get mine unlocked. it took 24 hours and after that when I restore my phone, I got the unlocked message. This is perfect and thanks sooooo much!!! I tested it with a T-Mobile and it worked. This is definitely the best unlock service ever!!!!!!!!

Guys here at SWIFTUNLOCKS - DIRECT UNLOCKING STORE we want to personally thank you guys for helping us complete this petition. It seems like things are flowing in the right direct. Obama administration are supporting us.

Please read the response in case you want to see what you guys help achieve:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-unlocking-cell-ph...

krazyegg said:   Guys here at SWIFTUNLOCKS - DIRECT UNLOCKING STORE we want to personally thank you guys for helping us complete this petition. It seems like things are flowing in the right direct. Obama administration are supporting us.

Please read the response in case you want to see what you guys help achieve:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-unlocking-cell-ph...

Yes and now some press...
http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/05/technology/mobile/white-house-ce...

Looks like we won the petition But no more free unlocks These guys will unlock the iPhone at&t though Unlock iPhone AT&T

How cold i unlock a ipone 4s

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014