McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs
$65 - $65 rebate card exp 2/28/13

usual warning for McAfee applies: pleas try to keep it 1 product/person/yr

This will be added to the QS of the main thread ASAP

Thank you for reading.

update: the page mentions

$10 promotional gift card w/ purchase, ends 2/25

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

McAfee Total Protection 2013
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If I buy this. How do I redeem the rebate?

Hungryeyesqq (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 10:20a) |

I have received my $10 E gift card and already used it...

cohcoh (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 10:23a) |

Welcome to FW. You redeem the rebate like how you regularly redeem the rebates: follow the instructions on the rebate r... (more)

VivYip (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 12:55p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

minor update to include the update:

In for 1, Thanks OP

Nice, I just did total protection. Anyone find McAfee is enforcing the one per year rebate condition?

How reliable are McAfee rebates? (Apart from the 1 per year rule)

clearanceman said:   Nice, I just did total protection. Anyone find McAfee is enforcing the one per year rebate condition?

I have submitted several copies for several McAfee titles beginning at the end of last year. For now, I don't think that they are enforcing that anymore.

PrincipalMember said:   How reliable are McAfee rebates? (Apart from the 1 per year rule)

They are extremely reliable.

2% with Citi Bonus Cash Center... anyone know if it works like Discover... (do not have to use a Discover card)

rawman1 said:   PrincipalMember said:   How reliable are McAfee rebates? (Apart from the 1 per year rule)

They are extremely reliable.

Thank you. Ordered it - needed to cash out a Newegg gift card.

Having trouble to register the rebate submission online @ mcafeerebates.com. Tried to search for product and Newegg.com and can't find the rebate, tried the rebate offer number 13-48707 and also couldn't find the rebate offer.

Anyone else having the same problem or work around?

@focusfocus : Try mailing in the rebate with the rebate form. I never had luck searching for the offer number in the past

Why is that the rebate is not searchable on the website: http://mcafeerebates.com/promocenter/mcafee/promo_search.html
listed on the rebate PDF.....
This looks like a fraudulent rebate from Newegg.COM

FWIW, I'm confident the rebate is a good rebate...However, I do not recommend pre-registering...I'm more for old-school method of making a copy/scan of your submission before sending in the rebate

VivYip said:   FWIW, I'm confident the rebate is a good rebate...However, I do not recommend pre-registering...I'm more for old-school method of making a copy/scan of your submission before sending in the rebate

You can still copy/scan with presubmission.

thanks a lot, I but one

aagar2003 said:   Why is that the rebate is not searchable on the website: http://mcafeerebates.com/promocenter/mcafee/promo_search.html
listed on the rebate PDF.....
This looks like a fraudulent rebate from Newegg.COM

http://mcafeerebates.com/promocenter/mcafee/promo_detail.html?pr...

any 1 get the 10$ promo yet?

clearanceman asked:
Nice, I just did total protection. Anyone find McAfee is enforcing the one per year rebate condition?
Yes. Over 2011-2012 period I did +/- 32 Total Protection rebates successfully. Got cocky, I guess. Then they "audit process" denied one, so I quit and fought McAfee till I got my $60 back. BBC/Frys/McAfee/etc.

Sorry, But Anyone Else as upset with McAfee lack of TOTAL Protection as me? Why am I still fighting Mal-ware issues.I've used McAfee for years But I'm Seriously thinking of a Change. Any comments or help?

vickh said:   any 1 get the 10$ promo yet?

Mine arrived earlier this afternoon.

Thanks, OP. In for one. I need to run up some bills on a new credit card to get my bonus.

Question: is this a Newegg GC?

If I buy this. How do I redeem the rebate?

I have received my $10 E gift card and already used it...

Hungryeyesqq said:   If I buy this. How do I redeem the rebate?

Welcome to FW. You redeem the rebate like how you regularly redeem the rebates: follow the instructions on the rebate redemption form. This usually includes mailing in the completed rebate form, the circled item on the receipt/invoice, and including the original UPC from the box.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.