• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PS3 Link

Xbox 360 Link

Credit to Reddit, where I first saw this deal.

Member Summary

Bulletstorm
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

YMMV. None near me.

PS3 version in stock for pickup in my area. Worth it to try (and since I go right past BB on my way to work). Worst case...it goes in the trade-in box...Amazon will give you a whopping $1.10 back.

It is not a bad game! It was pretty fun. Paid like $6 about 1 year ago!

I must've bought 20 games that I never would have time to play just because they are all so darn cheap! Thanks OP

Good game, paid $5 last time they had it on sale, definitely a steal at this price.

in 4 1 thanks

Thank Pal....

Good find OP. Pretty good reviews on AMZN.

Thanks OP! For $2 you can't go wrong!

excellent for $2. its a nice game.

$2 is a good price; I picked it up for $5 on a previous sale...good game, just didn't find an audience.
I do wish BBY would make it easier to find games in stores; almost every time they have an amazing sale that's in-store only it's damn near impossible to track down a copy

n 4 1, ty!! i just picked up ghost recon off GameFly, so ill be adding this to my growing list of backlogged games

in for 1, thank OP, love me some cheap games

finally got to use some old trade in gift cards, free is nice. Demo was fun and need a break from Far Cry 3.

Thanks OP, in for 1! Pretty good reviews on IGN.

I wasn't able to find any in Atlanta, but because I looked for this, I was able to find a 46inch Westinghouse LED 1080p TV for 200. It was an open box with no power supply, but I was able to buy a compatible laptop power brick at Fry's for $50. As of this posting the Best Buy in Duluth, GA has one more of these at this price. (YMMV of course)

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/stores/list.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&...

1875 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth , GA 30096

Thanks OP!

Bought one online. Will pick it up at a local store in the evening.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014