• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Good day..

I searched Fatwallet and the web this morning for a discounted copy of Turbo Tax Deluxe, so I can make use of a day off. I struck out FW and the other deal site, but did run across a few deals that might benefit someone else in my position.

TurboTax Deluxe Federal Returns Plus Federal E-File 2012, 1 Year, 1 User @ BJ's for $29. I am not a member, and there's not any in my state, but you can order it online with only a $1.50 surcharge for non-members.

Turbo Tax Deluxe Federal + E-file at Dell for $31.88 (+ Tax for some). This is not a physical disk, but a downloadable version, so I'd think you'd want an admirable connection speed or just lots of patience.

Lastly, Best Buy had Turbo Tax Deluxe Federal + E-file for $39 if you're wanting a no-wait scenario.

As of today, WalMart was $44.xx and Target was $49-$5 gift card in the Sunday ad, which makes BB a bit sweeter in comparison.

Hope it helps some of you..

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Turbo Tax
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Turbo Tax
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have discount offers from vanguard, insurance, and other accounts. they all say obsequious things like "up to 25% off", its impossible to see who has the best discount.

Deluxe edition does not support ESPP or RSU stock situations. Be aware.

Can you explain what do you mean by ESPP and RSU can't do with Deluxe version? Last year I did ESPP and it was able to download Zecco tax info automatically. Please clarify.

lkdash said:   Can you explain what do you mean by ESPP and RSU can't do with Deluxe version? Last year I did ESPP and it was able to download Zecco tax info automatically. Please clarify.

I started my taxes in Delux but once I reached stocks section it told me if I have ESPP or RSU it should be upgraded to premium. May be there is a way around it but it did not offer it to me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014