• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The NETGEAR Push2TV HD enables you to view whatever is displayed on your laptop screen on your HDTV, wirelessly, in Full HD up to 1080p video resolution.

$99.99
Total Savings $50.00
Mail in Rebate $20.00
Dell Price $29.99

PUSH@TV HD

Copy and Paste this link if link above doesn't work

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?s=dhs&c=us&l=en&cs=19&catego...

Member Summary

Netgear PUSH2TV HD PTV2000
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Netgear
$20 Rebate on qualified Netgear Product
DESCRIPTION
Receive $20 Mail in Rebate on purchase of Netgear - NETGEAR Wireless Display - PC to TV Adapter - HD (PTV2000)
TERMS
Purchase an Netgear - NETGEAR Wireless Display - PC to TV Adapter - HD (PTV2000) from Dell between February 1st 2013 and March 31st 2013 to get a rebate of $20. To qualify for the $20 mail in rebate, Mail in this completed form, entire original UPC label including part number and serial number and a copy of complete invoice or in-store receipt. Fill out this form completely. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Send only one rebate form when submitting claims for multiple products on this promotion. Request must be postmarked within 30 days of promotion end date. Limit 2 rebates for each customer, person, receipt, household, family or address as determined by Netgear at its sole discretion. Offer limited to end-users only. Please allow 8 weeks for rebate processing .To view the rebate form click on "View Rebate" link below
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anybody has experience with that and slingbox? Thanks.

This is a great deal on a PTV2000HD (2nd gen model). I paid ~ $90 IIRC a little over a year ago.
I own one. I use it with my 12.5" laptop to "extend" display to my HDTV, and mainly watch movies and tv shows on the TV while surfing the web (including FW) on my laptop display.

I recommend if you want to use WiDi with either a 1st or 2nd gen Intel core machine.

I don't recommend if you own a 3rd gen Intel core machine or a Miracast-ready Android device (e.g. Galaxy S3, Note2, Note 10.1, Optimus G, Nexus 4, select Sony Experia models, etc). If you fall under this category or want to future proof yourself, look at the newer PTV3000 which runs for ~ $60 retail with no rebates to deal with. It supports Miracast and has reduced lag.

Reviews for the PTV3000 are pretty bad on most sites but its launch was riddled with problems, hence the bad reviews. Recent updates have supposedly fixed them and newer reviews are more favorable.

There is a lag which makes it BAD for real-time use like surfing the web, playing games, etc ... but the slight lag won't be a problem for video/audio streaming or photo slideshow viewing, Powerpoint presentations, etc.

Edit: Almost jumped at the deal but I'm planning to get a Miracast smartphone down the road and would like to be able to have something for Miracast AND WiDi. Green for OP for a good deal regardless. The lag on my 2nd gen core i5 with this PTV2000HD is under 1/4 second and as I mentioned, the lag is reported to be less with the newer PTV3000 or with a 3rd gen core processor.

Expired? Showing up at $49.99 AR.

rajaram said:   Expired? Showing up at $49.99 AR.

Looks that way. Must have been a Pres. Day special....was $50 off now only $30 off + rebate

What do they mean by entire UPC label including part no. and serial number. I received a copy of invoice (Which has UPC#, Sr# etc) and the product itself. There is a label which is stick to the mailing cardboard box but o separate copy of entire UPC label including part no. and serial number. Couls you please advise.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014