• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
[credit goes to bjhubert @ SD]

In for one! On sale at Target B&M for $299 + tax ($379.99 online). Found one on the endcap with no price so asked about it and it scanned at $299. Added the 3yr warranty since it was only $29.99...Already set-up in the bedroom and it looks great!

LINK

Model LE4643T
dpci 008-09-0847

Screen Size: 46.0 "
Video Resolution: HD - 1080p
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Screen Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
Response Time: 8ms Response Time
Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
Tuner Type: ATSC/NTSC/QAM
Number of HDMI Inputs: 3

btw, they had the 50" Westinghouse 1080p for $349 (only saw one)
Lawrenceville, GA store

Member Summary

Apex 46" 1080p LED HDTV LE4643T
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

AWESOME! Got one and the warranty too. Thanks a million for this. Got in on a. Lack Friday deal for a 50" for $299 but it was too heavy for my patio. This one works perfectly. Heck yeah.

Picked one up today.thanks!

Wow this looks dirt cheap, very good deal. May have to look at picking one of these up. Thanks for posting op

This is the lowest I've seen for a 46" or larger. Awesome deal.

Is this deal still on?

I just pick this up... So far, best 3 bills you can spend for 46 led tv... You know what.. this kind of thing is kinda turning my head around.. I bought top of the line $2500 lcd tv back in 2008.. Right now.. this 3 bill led tv is every bit as good and looks much better(due to very thin bezel and also very thin profile).
I think I am just going to look for sub $1000 tv every 4 years or so.. this was for my bedroom.

thank you op!! Happy hunting guys.

ps:that $2500 tv was samsung ln52a750... Still in my living room pumping..

Just stopped by my local Target. This TV was labeled as $499.99 but when scanned by the helpful worker it clocked in at $299.99. I'll be picking one up with the 5% Target card discount too - nearly 50% off!

Man...Looks like I'm buying a TV tomorrow if this deal is at my local Target. I'll be returning the 42in I bought at WalMart, that is currently being shipped to store. I won't even take that one to the car if I get this one tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Not available at my local target.

Called couple Target stores and it is all ringing in at $379.99, not $299.99. Is the deal over ?

Went to the Highland, IN store and their inventory said that they had 5 in stock at the $299 price. They couldn't locate a single unit in the store, so they called the Munster, IN store and that store had 2, so one was put on hold for me. Once at the Munster store, The price rang up $379, to which I informed the cashier of the price at the previous store. She called, verified and had a manager okay the price change. It looks like this might be a big YMMV.

Was in stock, but not at the $299.99 price. Any ideas to get that price?

$399 in Des Moines, IA.

is this deal still available?

gujujai said:   is this deal still available?
You would need to drive to target to check.

Found one at the San Jose Curtner Ave Targer for $349.
Not as good as the $299 deal from a few weeks ago, but hey, it'll work for my bedroom

http://www.target.com/p/apex-46-class-1080p-60hz-dled-fhdtv-with...

Should have bought a bunch at the $299 price and then sold them for $329 on here

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014