http://shnoop.com/yesterday.php

COUPON CODE: GILLETTE1
PROMOTION: SAVE $1
CONDITION: BRAND NEW

Gillette Sensor Excel Refill Cartridges:
∙ 3 Pack - Gillette sensor excel cart 10s
∙ Twin-bladed razor cartridge refill
∙ Spring-mounted twin blades automatically adjust to facial curves
∙ Revolutionary skin guard made of 5 soft, flexible microfins delivers a close shave
∙ Package includes 3x 10 replacement cartridges for sensor excel
∙ All Sensor cartridges fit all Sensor razors

Member Summary

3 Packs of 10 Gillette Sensor Excel Razor Cartridges
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For some reason, it wouldn't accept the coupon for me. Still a good deal. Thanks OP!

shahnm said:   For some reason, it wouldn't accept the coupon for me. Still a good deal. Thanks OP!

Try FATSHNOOP1 if this works

shahnm said:   For some reason, it wouldn't accept the coupon for me. Still a good deal. Thanks OP!

I had same issue with coupon a while back , i emaild Shnoop customer care and got credit

I have emailed them so waiting to hear back

Are these genuine Gillette blades or fakes?

Ok, these are the cartridges. How much is the razor?

These are about the same price as the Sensor deal shnoop hada little while back (and considerably cheaper then the Excel deal last month, so I had to look up the difference between Sensor and Sensor Excel (please note all blades are compatible with all sensor razors):
Gillette Sensor debuted in 1990, and was the first razor to have spring-loaded blades. Gillette claimed that the blades receded into the cartridge head, when they make contact with skin, helping to prevent cuts and allowing for a closer shave.
The Sensor for Women was released around the same time and is nearly identical, but has a wider cartridge head. Sensor Excel was released in 1993. This featured "Microfins," a piece of rubber with slits at the bottom of the cartridge and Gillette claimed this helped to raise facial hairs, making for a closer shave.

drdomore said:   Are these genuine Gillette blades or fakes?
AFAIK, genuine.

what razor do i need for these? my mach3 wont work right?

miqie said:   Ok, these are the cartridges. How much is the razor?
mrkk said:   what razor do i need for these? my mach3 wont work right?

You'll need a Sensor razor. The cheapest I could find was $9.91 shipped:

http://infinitebeautysupply.store.rakuten.com/p/gillette-1-razor...

mrkk said:   what razor do i need for these? my mach3 wont work right?

http://www.amazon.com/Gillette-SensorExcel-Razor-With-Cartridges...

Coupon worked at the payment site, so put the code in and you will be able to see on the next step.
Great deal, BTW. Green for you OP! I've waiting for this for a long time. I just love sensor excel since my college 15 years ago. Mach is great but a bit synthetic. I love the feel of the sensor's holder and razor while shaving.

Link updated

For anyone having an issue with the coupon code

From Shnoop.com <customercare@shnoop.com>

Please place the order and let us know once you do, so we can apply the coupon to the order.

Regards,

The Shnoop Team
www.shnoop.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014