Brother HL-2270DW $77.99 F/S @ Newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HL-2270DW
Disclaimer
Popular Laser printer. Reasonably good price, especially if you missed the $99 2280DW a few days ago.

Linky

Member Summary
Also the same price at Amazon. Choose which one saves sales tax.

Amazon link.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also the same price at Amazon. Choose which one saves sales tax.

Amazon link.

This is my only printer. I have been using it for a year or so. It hasn't had any problems.

Cheap toner cartridges are a big advantage. Wireless is easy to set up. Duplex saves quite a bit of paper.

This is a good price if you need one now. They also show up as refurbished once in a while for quite a bit cheaper.

Went with Newegg no tax while Amazon wanted $8.00 will have to wait 4-7 business day to ship but no rush. Plus getting 2% from FatWallet

nycroadrunner said:   Went with Newegg no tax while Amazon wanted $8.00 will have to wait 4-7 business day to ship but no rush. Plus getting 2% from FatWallet
x2

Been using mine for over a year now. No issues. Set it up once and that was it. My Canon inkjet just collects dust.

Does this do an "automatic" duplex printing? Well, the page says it does, but I just have never seen the small home style laser printer doing an automatic printing
of two sides by printing one side, pulling back, changing the direction, and printing the other side.

usuiisu said:   Does this do an "automatic" duplex printing? Well, the page says it does, but I just have never seen the small home style laser printer doing an automatic printing
of two sides by printing one side, pulling back, changing the direction, and printing the other side.

Yep.

Duplexing Video

Terrific brand and printer. My last Brother laser was donated after sun caused the 7 year old plastic to change color on one side. This one is quiet, power efficient, and tree efficient. No automatic envelopes though... but are there any in this price range?

Yes. The printer prints real duplex automatically. Paper that is blank (on both sides) goes in and paper that is printed on both sides comes out. No re-feeding or anything goofy. It if course slows down the printing speed, not much that could be done about that. Well worth it.

thx op. Wanted an all in one but couldn't pass this up.

BloodyInsane said:   ... especially if you missed the $99 2280DW a few days ago ... It's back at Best Buy, Office Max, Office Depot and maybe more.

jschuman said:   BloodyInsane said:   ... especially if you missed the $99 2280DW a few days ago ... It's back at Best Buy, Office Max, Office Depot and maybe more.

Okay, cool. I figured something was up with that. I saw the 2280DW on Amazon this morning at $99.99. Figured it was a price match for it to go so low, but there was only one left in stock, so I didn't bother posting it.

I have one and it is a great printer. Stays asleep until a print is needed. Never loses contact with the network when set up with wireless. Toner seems to last a long time. It does duplex without any manual intervention. Works with 2 MACs (one old, one new) and two PCs running vista and Win7. No complaints, no criticisms.

I have this printer too, and I am very happy with it. It is small, it can do duplex printing, and wireless printing is so convenient.

Was getting ready to order toner and drum for my wired Brother printer that I love...so great timing to finally go wireless.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014