• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2 Free Kids Meals with Adult Entree Purchase

Get a bunch of food for cheap! My wife and I order a large salad to share and get our kids (2 and 4) greasy goodness like chicken fingers. The kids meals are huge and plenty for us all to split.

You can get 2 kids meals for each adult entree purchase.

Member Summary

coupon (60.10kB)
Thanks hamspamwich
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Is this available for to-go?

I would call your location and ask. I bet most would allow take out.

must the kids be present??

DavidRiley said:   must the kids be present??

just joking. lighten up! geeze!

Good find. Thank you.

Ok, I'm not even going to mention the Chilis I go to by location. They have kids eat free every Tuesday. I was in there with my 2 kids (5 and 7) and got two free kids meals with one adult entree. Then when I mentioned this was a good deal to the waitress she said...hey they don't even care how many kids you have here.... "My boyfriend comes here alone (one adult) with his 3 kids AND my 3 kids and only pays for his meal"......I thought maybe it was a sweet insider deal, but I was back a couple of months later with my kids and a niece (one adult, three kids) and only paid for my rack of ribs and my pop....(lets be honest, I would have had a couple of beers if I wasn't driving 3 kids)

I have a new business idea. Get paid by Parents to take their children to eat at Chilis.

timx said:   Ok, I'm not even going to mention the Chilis I go to by location. They have kids eat free every Tuesday. I was in there with my 2 kids (5 and 7) and got two free kids meals with one adult entree. Then when I mentioned this was a good deal to the waitress she said...hey they don't even care how many kids you have here.... "My boyfriend comes here alone (one adult) with his 3 kids AND my 3 kids and only pays for his meal"......I thought maybe it was a sweet insider deal, but I was back a couple of months later with my kids and a niece (one adult, three kids) and only paid for my rack of ribs and my pop....(lets be honest, I would have had a couple of beers if I wasn't driving 3 kids)
Are drinks for the kids free as well? Or just the meal?

my nephew eats more than me. that 'kids' meal isn't going to get the job done!

Drink is included in the kids meal but I think there are drink upgrades for $..like a slush or something...I can't remember for sure..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014