• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Klipsch S4
Disclaimer
Some magazines say these are the best earbuds you can buy for under $100.
The camel says $29.95 is the lowest price ever from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001V9LPT4

Color black is $29.95. Color white is $59.57. Choose wisely.

Note: product has sold out, but Amazon is still taking orders at the $29.95 price. Make sure you choose Amazon as the seller, not a 3rd party.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Klipsch IMAGE S4 headphones
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Deal is dead. Price has jumped up to $46.49.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice!

These kind of ear buds do not fit my ear, I don't know why

picked up a pair---these have really great reviews on Amazon

Note that these are the S4 (without a microphone) vs. the S4i (with a microphone).

I have the S4i and they don't stay in that well if I am doing something active or moving around at all, but are fine if I'm just sitting around.

too cheap not to get a pair. thanks!

Love mine, buy some phone tips and they'll never fall out.

I price matched these at fry's the other day. They are $49.99 @ FRY'S

SFSU

opathal said:   Love mine, buy some phone tips and they'll never fall out.

I'll bite... What is a phone tip?

Comfy Foam comfy foam headphone tips. I love playing "just the tip!"

Damn, such a good deal. I bought these for $49 several months ago!

Price back up to $46 now

Out of stock, but they are still taking orders at the $29.95 price. Make sure you choose Amazon as the seller, not a 3rd party.

"Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item."

Thanks OP. I have been watching them for quite some time. Too good price to pass.

Much obliged op, I backordered a pair.

BostonOne said:   Note that these are the S4 (without a microphone) vs. the S4i (with a microphone).

I have the S4i and they don't stay in that well if I am doing something active or moving around at all, but are fine if I'm just sitting around.

I own the S4 and second the comment about them not staying in when moving; I generally use them for bike riding and every few minutes find myself pushing them in. They don't ever feel like they are going to fall out completly it is just that the sound quality starts to degrade unless they are in snug. I thought maybe it was just me or that the ear pieces didn't fit my ears, but I have not had problems with other earbuds. On the plus side when these are in snug or when sitting stationary they sound great.

Showing "ships in 1-2 months" but I'd guarantee if you order now, they will ship in a few days. That's how Amaz0ns OOS backorders roll.

Tip: after inserting the ear buds, give them a quarter-turn twist. That seats them in your ears for best sound, best noise isolation, and a secure fit that is less likely to fall out when you move around. Also, these come with a variety of ear tips; use the largest one that fits comfortably in your ear.

No longer at $29.95. Amazon as seller is at $46.93 at time of writing

I am a headphone junkie and was just about to jump on these. But, like only1vip noted, the price has bumped up to $46.93. Bummer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.