• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
adidas Full-Zip Tech Fleece Jacket @ Kohl's - $22.00
compare at $39.99
Shipping adds $5.95.

• Available in sizes Small through XXL.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    HUNT
    15% off any order (expires 4/22/14 12:59am)
    FLWR15
    15% off any order (expires 4/23/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

Add code TENFORBLOG for 10% off

Mods, why aren't you posting codes for any of your deals?
I don't get it.

Additional 30% off with promo code CUPID30 - Valid 2/13-2/20. (Kohl's Charge Card)
Plus use free shipping coupon (Kohl's card) LUV2BMVC

(Total = less than $16 shipped before tax w/ Kohl's Card)

..and you might want to change your title to $22 + shipping?

We don't put the shipping in the title for Best Deals, and to my knowledge we never have.

Also, those codes do not appear to be Cash Back-eligible, so they might negate Cash Back. However, thank you and archena for posting codes for members to use if they wish!

Virgil27 said:   Also, those codes do not appear to be Cash Back-eligible, so they might negate Cash Back. However, thank you and archena for posting codes for members to use if they wish!

Your price is $22 + $5.95 shipping = $27.95 but you get FW Cash Back which is how much?

The coupons I posted comes to.. $15.40 + free shipping but no FW Cash Back.

That said, you guys still don't think it's important to post coupon codes in your posts?

As far as not adding "+ shipping charges" as members do (except days fan) to your title because you think you never have before is.. well.. nevermind. lol

I was mistaken forzaINTER, I thought you meant to add the shipping on the Best Deals preview page. That is something that we haven't been doing because it is listed right there in the deal box and it makes the title overly long for that page. I was confused, I apologize.

I picked one of these up tonight at B&M Kohl's and it's nice quality. Light weight but not flimsy...if that makes sense. I bought it to play golf in early spring. Good cool weather shirt for days too warm for a heavy sweatshirt.

forzaINTER said:   Virgil27 said:   Also, those codes do not appear to be Cash Back-eligible, so they might negate Cash Back. However, thank you and archena for posting codes for members to use if they wish!

Your price is $22 + $5.95 shipping = $27.95 but you get FW Cash Back which is how much?

That said, you guys still don't think it's important to post coupon codes in your posts?

As far as not adding "+ shipping charges" as members do (except days fan) to your title because you think you never have before is.. well.. nevermind. lol

Your coupon was expired on 2/20, so as up to the 21st, it's useless.

pianoCM said:   forzaINTER said:   Virgil27 said:   Also, those codes do not appear to be Cash Back-eligible, so they might negate Cash Back. However, thank you and archena for posting codes for members to use if they wish!

Your coupon was expired on 2/20, so as up to the 21st, it's useless.

The deal was posted on the 19th, when the coupons were here and working. Good point, today is the 21st so you can't use them now huh? Geez

Price drop on 2/25 to $16.50.

15% with BREAK or 20% for purchase over $100 with SPRING

ShopDiscover offers 5% Cash Back but the term is not to combine w/ any offers found outside discover.com. Can we use the code and still get 5% back?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014