• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Groupon
See Groupon coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

EkoBrew
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for the 3 pack. Thanks!

In for 3 pack with free shipping.

Thanks OP!

thanks ... but the coffee grinds will be all over my counter again ... so I am going to stick with the over-priced k-cup

In 4 4

Got one on the way... Can't wait.

don't understand the concept of buying the K-cup machine for convenience, then choosing the most inconvenient (and messy) method for using it. I have theseand they just create a mess and waste time. But.. good deal if that's your logic.

I used rinsed KCups and foil covers. Refill 20+ at a time. Minimal mess.

The convenience comes from each user getting their own preferred flavor, not having to keep rinsing the pot, and not having to go through the whole coffee-making process at those times that you don't wanna or canna.

Honest question here... for those that are talking about the "mess", is it really that difficult or troublesome to fill them up with a spoon? I'd like to buy a pair of these for my dad, but not if they create mess and too much of a hassle. How about if you were to put the coffee in something easy to dispense, like a clean ketchup bottle, for easy funneling?

It really is no mess if you use a coffee scoop. And you get a fresh cup every time. I use Starbucks ground French roast , great cup!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014