• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was just at Kohl's using their free guest wifi (to get a 30% scan of course!) when I found this $5 off $25 coupon.

I had no problem using this with my Kohl's cash and 30% off scan.

$5 off $25 coupon

It appears this coupon was meant to be scanned from your phone but I don't see why you couldn't print this out and take it with you.

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kohl's
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just used this coupon again on one item which was $19.99 and it worked! I forgot it had to be a $25 item I was gonna go ... (more)

Yeldarb1 (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 11:26a) |

I will save it as a bookmark also.

boboq (Mar. 11, 2013 @ 3:13a) |

Thanks. Different goods are different discounts..

josieblession (Mar. 11, 2013 @ 4:04a) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    FRIENDS20
    20% off any order (expires 8/4/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The small print says it is one-time use.

going there anyway...I saved it as a bookmark on my phone. thx op!

Bluefw said:   The small print says it is one-time use.
Yeah, I'm skeptical, too. One-time use per customer, or is this a unique, one-time code? Dunno, doesn't hurt to try, I suppose.

Whoever ends up being the first guinea pig, please report back if it works!

The OP might want to put YMMV in the title

This might be multiple use seeing as the link is pretty generic. Also it would seem that even if it is 1x use, it would be easy to get just by going to Kohls and using their wifi? OP, did it just show up when you connected?

This coupon appeared after connecting to the guest wifi at Kohl's.

I can't see how this generic link creates a unique coupon barcode. If there's any YMMV at all, it may only work for Kohl's that offer guest wifi.

Here's the link to the page I saw after I conncted to Kohl's guest wifi. Based on the URL, it might be worth bookmarking this for future offers.

http://mobile.cloud.kohls.resource.com/wifi/offers.php

dennisfuller said:   This coupon appeared after connecting to the guest wifi at Kohl's.

I can't see how this generic link creates a unique coupon barcode. If there's any YMMV at all, it may only work for Kohl's that offer guest wifi.

I'm sure someone will report in soon with results I'll save that other link just-in-case. Thanks OP

Why not just signup "again" for the Kohl's email list and get the automatic $5 off $5 coupon instead of this?

jschuman said:   Why not just signup "again" for the Kohl's email list and get the automatic $5 off $5 coupon instead of this?

couldn't you use both on a higher $ item? like a pair of shoes?

reporting back...was able to use it from my phone along with the 30% off I got in the mail. No problem...it scanned and took off $5!
Also my Kohls does not have wifi...did not matter.

Great find. Deal works for me. Thanks OP! Give a green.

Thanks! I have $100 worth of Kohls cash to spend so now looks like $105! Thanks OP!

chrisledoux said:   Thanks! I have $100 worth of Kohls cash to spend so now looks like $105! Thanks OP!

FYI the amount paid via Kohls Cash does not apply towards the $25 you need to spend to use the coupon

dennisfuller said:   I was just at Kohl's using their free guest wifi (to get a 30% scan of course!) when I found this $5 off $25 coupon.

$5 off $25 coupon

It appears this coupon was meant to be scanned from your phone but I don't see why you couldn't print this out and take it with you.

You mention the 30% scan but I don't know about that one. Can you give some info. Could not find it in any thread (probably right in front of my face)

dennisfuller said:   I was just at Kohl's using their free guest wifi (to get a 30% scan of course!) when I found this $5 off $25 coupon.

$5 off $25 coupon

Thanks OP. How to get the 30% off. CUPID30 is gone as of yesterday. Thanks!

The 30% scan is no longer available. That promotion ended yesterday. In a nutshell, people who have Kohl's charge cards are mailed 15%, 20%, or 30% off fliers several times a year. In order to get those percentages off, you must charge at least a portion of your purchase to your Kohl's card. Most Kohl's will accept scans of the 30% off code. I usually just show the cashier the scan on my phone and they have always accepted it for me. One cashier asked me where I got my scan and I said, "the internet". Whenever this promotion is being run, there is always a corresponding promo code for online purchases.

Watch this topic. Whenever the next 30% off promotion comes around, they usually have a scan and online promo code that you can use.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/984944/

Awesome thanks for the info OP!

Can we combine the $5 off $5 coupon, the 30% off coupon (when it is available) and the $5 off 25 coupon?

So basically... 25 - 5($5 off 25 coupon) - 6(30% off coupon) - 5($5 off $5 coupon) = $9 + Tax. Is this possible? If so it is a wonderful deal.

sanmd said:   Can we combine the $5 off $5 coupon, the 30% off coupon (when it is available) and the $5 off 25 coupon?

So basically... 25 - 5($5 off 25 coupon) - 6(30% off coupon) - 5($5 off $5 coupon) = $9 + Tax. Is this possible? If so it is a wonderful deal.
The good news is yes, you can combine. The bad news is, your scenario is slightly off.

Best case:

25 - 5(5 off 25 coupon) - 5(5 off 5 coupon) - 4.5(30% off coupon) = 10.5

aarzi said:   sanmd said:   Can we combine the $5 off $5 coupon, the 30% off coupon (when it is available) and the $5 off 25 coupon?

The good news is yes, you can combine. The bad news is, your scenario is slightly off.

Best case:

Math!

Anyone used it yet? How does it ring up?

Thank you for the information, I will check it out when the next 30% promotion comes around!!

aarzi said:   Anyone used it yet? How does it ring up?

It worked great. I used it a few days ago along with the 30% coupon.

aarzi said:   sanmd said:   Can we combine the $5 off $5 coupon, the 30% off coupon (when it is available) and the $5 off 25 coupon?

Best case:

Hmm... I take that it is enforced that % off coupons will be applied only after $ off coupons. If so, it makes sense. Thank you.

aarzi said:   Anyone used it yet? How does it ring up?

I printed out the coupon and used it on Friday along with a 15% off coupon and it worked fine. The $5 off is basically like Kohl's cash.
I also saw stickers on the Kohl's doors stating that they now have WiFi.

Thanks OP. Saved $5 and another 15% off multiple trips.

Thanks.

used it today with Kohls cash. no issues at all, no questions asked. I printed a copy before i left home. They had a form sitting at the register to enroll in their spam. enrolling will get you the same coupon

Coupon has been renewed by Kohl's and is valid until March 10th!

I went yesterday and did 5 different transactions at customer service and they applied the 5 off 25 each time then at the end she added up all the receipts and gave me $30.00 Kohls Cash Back. I also used the intimates coupon twice for bras for my wife and 30% printed from this page. Thanks so much we saved like crazy. We left there like we stole the stuff.

Just used this coupon and the $10 off $30 and a 30% off coupon a on a pair of shoes that were $37 and ended up paying only $17 and some change.

Just used this coupon again on one item which was $19.99 and it worked! I forgot it had to be a $25 item I was gonna go back but the cashier scanned it anyway and it took off the $5.

I will save it as a bookmark also.

Thanks. Different goods are different discounts..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014