• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$17 for $70 Worth of Vistaprint Products and Custom Printing Services @ Groupon - $17.00
was $70.00
Expires On: Feb 23, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Groupon
See Groupon coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Be aware: The prices when you log in through your Groupon voucher are higher than if you log in directly. I did this last summer, and while still a good deal, was not as great as expected.

VistaPrint did my business cards and I even paid extra for better cards stock, etc. They looked horrible. Off center, fuzzy print, and a white halo around my logo on a white card. I will give them credit that they reprinted for free which magically corrected the centering and halo, but the smaller print is still fuzzy and the colors were bland. I don't recommend them but that was just my experience.

I've bought this one in the past. It nullifies all offers on vistaprints own website.

IMO not worth it.

"Cannot be combined with other offers or partner programs"

There's a bit of deception with the $17 for $70 deal - and that is the shipping and handling fee. It's not included in the $70 "value". The $70 is only for the products. So in addition to the products being fair to mediocre, the S&H can easily add up to a third to a half of the cost of the merchandise.

I fell for this trap last year - sounded like a good deal - needed some stationary stuff - so I gave Groupon $17 of my money. Then I went to VistaPrint and discovered that in addition to the $17, my $74 order would cost $29 to ship. If I had had any brains about me at the time I would have just written off the $17, but no, I went through with it. The products were not worth $74 of course IMO, but I was curious about the shipping fee. So I took the package to the post office and asked a clerk I knew to figure the actual postage that VistaPrint would have paid. $3.30

Never again!

I tried VistaPrint once and was immediatley slammed with spam emails.

I'll add my experience. The products themself was OK for the price, but this is in no way a deal. They jack up the prices and force you to use a specific amount of money to get free shipping. The shipping alone is very expensive without the free shipping. It's much better to just look for deals on their site on their own then spend the money for these.

I had a MISERABLE experience with VistaPrint ... If you like to slap yourself for being had by dubious "business" entities, go ahead ... give them your money

I am in the Printing business (I own a print company) and I am always amazed at the stories my customers who were former customers of Vista tell me about all their experiences with them. Most of your complaints here are SPOT on to theirs.

How in the world does a company with such terrible product, bad business ethics and deception still make over $900 Million USD globally a year, it just incomprehensible to me.

Yes, it's tricky. Best way to beat this is to add the coupon to your cart and then play around with different promotional offers. It does come to great deal at the end. I ordered 10 wraparound mugs and 1 t-shirt (with photo in front and logo in back) - all in $ 16.80 + $17 coupon = $34 ... which is not a bad deal on what I bought!

Thanks OP, going in for one!!

I had a positive experience with a similar coupon recently from them. $10 for $50 (or close).

In the end, I got about $50 for $25 or so, and I selected fairly good value from the $25.

Would do again if I needed anything this time around.

Does anyone have one they got and are not going to use?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014