• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Celebrate our 5th birthday with us! Purchase a single-day ticket to Aquatica for March 1, 2 or 3 for just $5* (Regularly $24.99). Hurry, this offer won't last long.

Purchase Now

*Supplies are limited

Member Summary

aquatica (11.52kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

A deal in June or July...March not so much...even in Florida.

10-Day Forecast for Orlando, FL
NEW: Larger Radar Maps & No Ads
High /
Low (F) Precip. %
Tonight
Feb 20 Partly Cloudy 55 0 %
Thu
Feb 21 Partly Cloudy 80/63 0 %
Fri
Feb 22 Partly Cloudy 88/66 10 %
Sat
Feb 23 Partly Cloudy 89/67 10 %
Sun
Feb 24 Mostly Cloudy 79/64 20 %
Mon
Feb 25 Mostly Cloudy 87/67 20 %
Tue
Feb 26 Scattered T-Storms 80/56 40 %
Wed
Feb 27 Scattered T-Storms 71/53 40 %
Thu
Feb 28 Sunny 73/52 0 %
Fri
Mar 01 Mostly Cloudy 71/49 0 %

Good deal but pass

Good timing for Birthday but sorry I can't make it.

SOLD OUT

I just wanted to thank OP. I purchased these tickets before they were sold out. I was worried that it was too cold for the day I purchased and found out that Aquatica as given options for people already purchased (Orlando sentinel link below with options). I called the park representative and verified that I could go next week for the day of the week I purchased as I did not see anything on aquatica website.

Posting here so other people that purchased these tickets may be able to reschedule their visit if they don't want to dare the cold weather. Please do verify on your own just to be sure by calling the park.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/tag/aquatica

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014