• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Polk
Disclaimer
Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver
Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound
Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing
Measures 14 by 14.38 by 16.12 inches (WxHxD)

LINK

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just a heads-up that Newegg.com also has this for $79.99 after promotion code EMCXVWL98 and no tax (Texas pays tax on Amazon now).

In for 1, thanks! Now I will have 2 subs to go with my new 60" plasma coming next week.

Bottoms out at 35hz... good for music, but not he best for movies. Better to go to 30 or 25 to really feel the sound, IMHO

For an $80 sub though, it perform pretty well for movies or music.

thanks, my subwoofer died a few months ago and this is just about what i wanted to spend

Excellent. Price matched at Best Buy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014