Disclaimer
Text

Oneida.com Free Shipping On Orders Over $99 | 1-888.263.7195

45 Piece Casual Flatware Sets
code: CFW40

Text
LIMITED TIME ONLY:
Buy One Set of 4 Casual Flatware Pieces, Get One Free
Add both sets of 4 to your cart to apply discount. Discount will be reflected in order total. Not valid on previous purchases

Oneida
See Oneida promo codes that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

45 Piece of Casual Flatware Sets
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Oneida Coupons:
    TTE10
    10% off any order (expires 1/1/15 1:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Sucks that my existing pattern (Satin Flight) is now only offered in 18/0 whereas my current set is 18/8.

I got the Tuscany set for total $39.99. I selected the "Free Shipping" option and there's no tax for Nevada. Amazon rated 4.5 stars on 95 reviews, price of $49.97. Thanks OP.

inurface said:   Thanks. Sucks that my existing pattern (Satin Flight) is now only offered in 18/0 whereas my current set is 18/8.I just saw Satin Flight and some other patterns in 18/8 for sale this Sunday. New in Box. A bit pricey, but I picked up 2 sets of 4 to complete my personal set for 24 (large family gatherings).

Looks like it's B1G1free for all 4-piece flatware sets, not just casual. (edit: These are the accessory sets, like the ice tea spoons, or extra forks, knives, etc.)

Please note that most of the flatware in this sale is 18/0 Stainless Steel which is not very high quality. It does not have a good shine and stains easily.

I've noticed the 18/0 seems to be hit or miss (more intricate patterns have reviews of more staining, likely due to areas for water to sit and causing staining) The more plain pattern we have has washed up well.

Great price, paid $75 for the calm set last summer and $10 or so shipping. This is 40 and showing as free shipping.

Thanks OP!

BTW there is a code for the fine dinnerware sets that include some 18/10 sets. It brought a set listed at 229.99 down to 160.99 ($69 off). Code is ff30.

Ugh, the site seems to be having problems (at least for me). The 45 Pc set comes up at $49.99, but when I add it to the cart, it reverts back to $79.99. I also tried to add two service for 4 sets, and coupon code comes up as invalid. No free shipping option either, min ship charge is $15. Bummer, I'm missing some pieces to my Flight set...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014