• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Black & Decker LE750 Edge Hog 2-In-1 Landscape Edger only $36.99
2-In-1 Landscape Edger
Item condition: Manufacturer refurbished

Super Hot

BlackandDecker (via eBay.com) is carrying this 2-In-1 Landscape Edger for $36.99
This item receives Free Shipping
Final Price: $36.99 + Free Shipping

Member Summary

Black & Decker Edge Hog
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP..In for 1

Nice deal, outstanding reviews on Amazon ($90 new), I ordered one. They do charge tax (AZ).

In for 1. Thanks OP.

nice, bought year ago, $70. slow, but i only trim 3 times/year

why use this over a string trimmer? Trying to see if I "need" this...

pmark said:   why use this over a string trimmer? Trying to see if I "need" this...A good response.

N41, thanks. Springtime is almost here!!!

Dotbody said:   pmark said:   why use this over a string trimmer? Trying to see if I "need" this...A good response.

thanks for the link....that convinced me to get one too

If you have badly overgrown grass extending onto your sidewalk, even this B&D edger won't work. I had to make the initial edge (1st time in ?? years) using a heavy flat edged shovel and stabbing right at the sidewalk's edge carefully. After making this initial cut the B&D goes to work nicely and makes a clean straight edge. After you're done, all the neighbors will be jealous.

blueribb said:   If you have badly overgrown grass extending onto your sidewalk, even this B&D edger won't work. I had to make the initial edge (1st time in ?? years) using a heavy flat edged shovel and stabbing right at the sidewalk's edge carefully. After making this initial cut the B&D goes to work nicely and makes a clean straight edge. After you're done, all the neighbors will be jealous. Or relieved that you finally did something about that jungle...

oops, too late.
price is now $54.99

This is great for trimming my bush.

thanks OP, the brown truck of happiness dropped mine off yesterday. come sunday...look out edges!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014