• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

Retail Coupon Code: 93154, 37467 Offer valid 2/24/133/2/13. Valid in store only. Free bag while supplies last. 20% discount will be honored if bags are out of stock. Exclusions apply. Limit 1 per customer per day.**See main disclaimer for details.

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Staples (151.36kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I mailed both forms in ONE envelope and got the email confirmation for a $70 rebate. I think it's because they have the... (more)

niniss (Mar. 14, 2013 @ 6:36a) |

No, it's because only one form is being processed. It's working the same way as if you processed it as an Easy Rebate, ... (more)

billrubin (Mar. 17, 2013 @ 9:28p) |

You are right. My reply was in response to the general requirement of "one rebate per envelope" rule.

niniss (Mar. 18, 2013 @ 3:32a) |

• Also categorized in:

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

Retail Coupon Code: 93154, 37467 Offer valid 2/24/133/2/13. Valid in store only. Free bag while supplies last. 20% discount will be honored if bags are out of stock. Exclusions apply. Limit 1 per customer per day.**See main disclaimer for details.

Note--having trouble locating the fine print for exclusions....

however the coupon DOES appear valid on Software, Furniture, all office supplies (except maybe some inks), KCups/Breakroom, etc.

Makes for some nice deals on the Sweet n Low 400ct box and Sparkle Paper Towels and Folgers Ground 33.9oz coffee shown in the BR or coffee section of the ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

Note--having trouble locating the fine print for exclusions....

however the coupon DOES appear valid on Software, Furniture, all office supplies (except maybe some inks), KCups/Breakroom, etc.

Makes for some nice deals on the Sweet n Low 400ct box and Sparkle Paper Towels and Folgers Ground 33.9oz coffee shown in the BR or coffee section of the ad.

Thanks Mr. C, here's my best read at the mini-fine print on pages 2 & 3...
Discount applies to products that reasonably fit within the customers' Staples EcoEasy bag only, plus all furniture is included in this promotion ... Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Amazon Kindle, NOOK products, HP ink and toner, Epson ink and toner, Keurig coffee brewers, printers, fax and copier machines, business machines, laminators, storage, case paper, cases of water, all Copy & Print center orders, Staples EasyTech profesional-grade and on-site services, extended service plans, depot repair and parts, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, phone cards or postage stamps.

If you haven't done the FAR Total Defense rebates this might be a good week to do them. They are MIR but the 20% would make them a MM. Also, if you have not bought your tax software and use Turbo Tax this is a good week for that deal. Would drop the TT to $40 plus 20% off Quicken Basic and McAfee IS would add $16 MM on those two products. Making the cost of the TT effectively $24. Sales tax would apply to all 3 products. Might be a good way to cash out rewards if you still need tax software and avoid the sales tax. $104 total discounted price on all 3.

I looked in flyer and on website but don't see Total Defense. Is it something Staples sells?

=aw

ottawa said:   I looked in flyer and on website but don't see Total Defense. Is it something Staples sells?

=aw
It is a running rebate that ends 11/10/13. Limit 1 per product and sold only in the stores. Not shown online. I've already bought the products and the rebates are valid. Been posted before but not in awhile. No, it is not in the ad this week. Was in a weekly ad some months ago.

mathfaster said:   ottawa said:   I looked in flyer and on website but don't see Total Defense. Is it something Staples sells?

=aw
It is a running rebate that ends 11/10/13. Limit 1 per product and sold only in the stores. Not shown online. I've already bought the products and the rebates are valid. Been posted before but not in awhile. No, it is not in the ad this week. Was in a weekly ad some months ago.

Hopefully some rebates will show up for TrendMicro or Kaspersky making them free with the 20%.....

Isn't this rebate requires activation using CC?

mathfaster said:   ottawa said:   I looked in flyer and on website but don't see Total Defense. Is it something Staples sells?

=aw

anyone know if Staples will price match to Amazon/Newegg and still take the 20% coupon? interested in the motorola surfboard which Amazon and Newegg is selling for $77.

Thanks mathfaster.

Any concern about the activation with CC?

=aw

50% off Pilot G2 multipacks as well.

Note: This might be an ad. It is listed opposite the first page in the "Upcoming Ad" section for me.

adac29 said:   anyone know if Staples will price match to Amazon/Newegg and still take the 20% coupon? interested in the motorola surfboard which Amazon and Newegg is selling for $77.

only Staples.com price match those .com retailers. the coupon code would have to be valid online as well.

nanga said:   Isn't this rebate requires activation using CC?

=aw
No. The boxes have the yellow sticker with the serial number that goes on your receipt. No need to cut out the UPC. No need to even open the box. Just send in the rebate redemption form in the mail. Mine have already been validated. Just waiting on the checks. That subscription offer on the box is something totally unrelated to the Staples rebate.

RE:
20% discount will be honored if bags are out of stock.

And I would expect a rain check on the bag !

What are TT and MM?

Thanks.

terpbball said:   What are TT and MM?

Thanks.
Turbo Tax. Money Maker.

Combine with $20 off $75 from the breakroom catalog and get some pretty cheap K-cups.

Money Maker means the rebate is more than you paid (including tax).

=aw

It sucks that double recycling is not extending into next week.

unnamedone said:   It sucks that double recycling is not extending into next week.I am not surprised. This is the first double they have ever done so my guess is its a trial run to gauge purchases or to limit payouts.

$10 off $100 online coupon: 62115
valid through 2/24

Thank you for your coupon. I am a fan of Staple. This is really a big discount, and I will go to pick some.

No, it's not a really big discount. You take it only if you were buying something anyway.
and
No, you don't go to pick some. It is an online coupon.

tpluth said:   Combine with $20 off $75 from the breakroom catalog and get some pretty cheap K-cups.
I hope so, but we'll see. When I tried something similar with the 15% coupon they had a few weeks ago, the register did not seem to take both. Still, trying again was the first thing I thought of with this coupon.

mathfaster said:   unnamedone said:   It sucks that double recycling is not extending into next week.I am not surprised. This is the first double they have ever done so my guess is its a trial run to gauge purchases or to limit payouts.

Math,

confused by your statement "this is the first double they have ever done"......

please explain what you mean here cause I know we've had the $4 recycle w/$50+ HP ink many times in the past.

mathfaster said:   nanga said:   Isn't this rebate requires activation using CC?

=aw
No. The boxes have the yellow sticker with the serial number that goes on your receipt. No need to cut out the UPC. No need to even open the box. Just send in the rebate redemption form in the mail. Mine have already been validated. Just waiting on the checks. That subscription offer on the box is something totally unrelated to the Staples rebate.

How many different Total Defense products does Staples sell?

tpluth said:   Combine with $20 off $75 from the breakroom catalog and get some pretty cheap K-cups.Will trade TWO on-line plus TWO in-store $20/$75 for ONE $25/$75.

aarzi said:   tpluth said:   Combine with $20 off $75 from the breakroom catalog and get some pretty cheap K-cups.Will trade TWO on-line plus TWO in-store $20/$75 for ONE $25/$75.

It has been reported that the $20 off $75 from the breakroom catalog, B&M coupon actualy takes $25 off.

597404 said:   aarzi said:   tpluth said:   Combine with $20 off $75 from the breakroom catalog and get some pretty cheap K-cups.Will trade TWO on-line plus TWO in-store $20/$75 for ONE $25/$75.

It has been reported that the $20 off $75 from the breakroom catalog, B&M coupon actualy takes $25 off.
So that makes it an even better deal for whoever trades. I need the $25/$75 for a non-breakroom item.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   unnamedone said:   It sucks that double recycling is not extending into next week.I am not surprised. This is the first double they have ever done so my guess is its a trial run to gauge purchases or to limit payouts.

Math,

please explain what you mean here cause I know we've had the $4 recycle w/$50+ HP ink many times in the past.
We have never had just a double on carts AFAIK. Just double doubles. Then prior we had just the double on the ink only. Now we have double only on the carts. Just a guess on my part why they have not extended it to more than one week. Marketing people experimenting?

roy7736 said:   mathfaster said:   nanga said:   Isn't this rebate requires activation using CC?

=aw

How many different Total Defense products does Staples sell?
Two.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   unnamedone said:   It sucks that double recycling is not extending into next week.I am not surprised. This is the first double they have ever done so my guess is its a trial run to gauge purchases or to limit payouts.

Math,

We have never had just a double on carts AFAIK. Just double doubles. Then prior we had just the double on the ink only. Now we have double only on the carts. Just a guess on my part why they have not extended it to more than one week. Marketing people experimenting?

still not making sense to me....

in the past I've done 20 carts at $4 per pop recycle when I've spent $50+ in HP ink when the promo is offered. how is this promo any different?

MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   unnamedone said:   It sucks that double recycling is not extending into next week.I am not surprised. This is the first double they have ever done so my guess is its a trial run to gauge purchases or to limit payouts.

Math,

in the past I've done 20 carts at $4 per pop recycle when I've spent $50+ in HP ink when the promo is offered. how is this promo any different?
Well, for one people are only getting credit for five carts unless they call. Screwup? And there is no double on the ink purchase. So, I just look at it as not the same as a double double. Just my point of view.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   unnamedone said:   It sucks that double recycling is not extending into next week.I am not surprised. This is the first double they have ever done so my guess is its a trial run to gauge purchases or to limit payouts.

Math,

Well, for one people are only getting credit for five carts unless they call. Screwup? And there is no double on the ink purchase. So, I just look at it as not the same as a double double. Just my point of view.

Math,

FYI, there are two type of promos:

1) buy $50 worth of ink, get $4 per cart ink recylcle (up to 10 or 20 for premier) and 20% back in ink rewards.....

such that if you are premier and recycle 20, you'd get $90 back in rewards total ($80ink recycle/$10 on HP) (less the $40 you normally get for doing 20 carts) = a wash or free a/rewards ink

2) buy $50, get triple ink on up to 5 carts ($6) or $30 back in rewards. Not sure if those 5 count against your 20 premier limit or not as I never go this route. and don't know what the % ink rewards is typically on this offer.

so, these 2 offers HAVE ALWAYS been the offers, which is why your statement that this is some new type of rewards promo is confusing to me and I'm still not sure exactly what's different about it from past offers.

PS- a mistake in how it's being credited doesn't make it a different offer, just how it's advertised in the ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   ....FYI, there are two type of promos:

1) buy $50 worth of ink, get $4 per cart ink recylcle (up to 10 or 20 for premier) and 20% back in ink rewards.....

such that if you are premier and recycle 20, you'd get $90 back in rewards total ($80ink recycle/$10 on HP) (less the $40 you normally get for doing 20 carts) = a wash or free a/rewards ink

2) buy $50, get triple ink on up to 5 carts ($6) or $30 back in rewards. Not sure if those 5 count against your 20 premier limit or not as I never go this route. and don't know what the % ink rewards is typically on this offer.

so, these 2 offers HAVE ALWAYS been the offers, which is why your statement that this is some new type of rewards promo is confusing to me and I'm still not sure exactly what's different about it from past offers.

PS- a mistake in how it's being credited doesn't make it a different offer, just how it's advertised in the ad.
But you are only getting 10% on ink on this promo not 20%. It is only a double. Not the double double as in your 1) above. It has changed.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   ....FYI, there are two type of promos:

But you are only getting 10% on ink on this promo not 20%. It is only a double. Not the double double as in your 1) above. It has changed.

ok, so you'd get $85 ish back in rewards, now I understand. thanks for the clarification.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   ....FYI, there are two type of promos:

ok, so you'd get $85 ish back in rewards, now I understand. thanks for the clarification.

Aren't people reporting that it's only crediting 5 cartridges for doubling? on this most recent promotion?

N/M

mathfaster said:   roy7736 said:   How many different Total Defense products does Staples sell?Two.

Are both FAR? mind sharing the software title? thanks.

Skipping 142 Messages...
billrubin said:   niniss said:   billrubin said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Bought both on one receipt and mailed each register printed rebate form separately. As mathfaster mentioned, they validated one entry for $70 and invalidated the other.

The Total Defense rebates are really strange.
Yes, I only mailed one form and just got confirmation for a $70 rebate. It appears that it's being processed as a normal Easy Rebate, where it picks up mulltiple qualifying products once the rebate offer is entered. The only difference is that they want you to mail it in. Maybe to make it less easy to get. I figured worst case if it only showed up as $50, I could have mailed the second form in.

I mailed both forms in ONE envelope and got the email confirmation for a $70 rebate. I think it's because they have the same offer number so okay to mail together.
No, it's because only one form is being processed. It's working the same way as if you processed it as an Easy Rebate, where you only enter the offer number once and get rebates for all items that you purchased under that offer. Read what I said in the post that you replied to. I sent ONE form and got rebates for BOTH items.

You are right. My reply was in response to the general requirement of "one rebate per envelope" rule.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014