• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
Anyone has 10$ off 75$ Staples app coupons from old/new version of Staples app that expire or not using , please pm me. If you have 2 i can offer 5$ e-GC . thanks

recklessmax said:   Anyone has 10$ off 75$ Staples app coupons from old/new version of Staples app that expire or not using , please pm me. If you have 2 i can offer 5$ e-GC . thanksWhat purchase do you need it for?

mathfaster said:   sotra said:   Thanks all. Used the 20% off coupon and got the 2 total defense sw titles and also the McAfee 3pc protection sw. Does anyone know if McAfee is a mm too? A bit unsure since I think it said on rebate form rebate was only up to how much you paid.
Also did someone mention somewhere that there are additional bonus rebates available for the td sw titles? Or am I mistaken?
McAfee will be a MM. They always pay the full rebate amount. Look for subscription offer sticker on the small box. Inside there is a separate $20 Visa card rebate.

TD subscription offer is apart from the Staples rebate.

damn, that was fast. got the $20 visa rebate card today. thanks MF!

Finally opened the McAfee box today to get the $20 offer. I can't believe how small that code is. They should include a magnifying glass in the box to read it! The box on the website is about as big as the box on the page, but the page on the website is about 1/3 the size of the real one.

And just to confirm, I can send in the single Total Defense form and will get the $70 for both, correct? I recall that some people have reported that. I have 60 days to mail in the form, if it only comes back paying one rebate.

billrubin said:   Finally opened the McAfee box today to get the $20 offer. I can't believe how small that code is. They should include a magnifying glass in the box to read it!

And just to confirm, I can send in the single Total Protection form and will get the $70 for both, correct? I recall that some people have reported that. I have 60 days to mail in the form, if it only comes back paying one rebate.
Are you talking about Total Defense not Total Protection? If TD then send in each rebate in its own envelope. If you bought both on one receipt they will validate one for $70 and invalidate the other but you still need to send in each rebate separately. If you are referring to McAfee Total Protection the $20 is a separate rebate from the Staples rebate. The $20 Visa subscription offer comes within 7-10 days.

mathfaster said:   Are you talking about Total Defense not Total Protection? If TD then send in each rebate in its own envelope. If you bought both on one receipt they will validate one for $70 and invalidate the other but you still need to send in each rebate separately. If you are referring to McAfee Total Protection the $20 is a separate rebate from the Staples rebate. The $20 Visa subscription offer comes within 7-10 days.Sorry, meant Total Defense. I don't understand what the reason for sending both is when they're going to validate the first one for $70 and invalidate the second.

I know McAfee is $65 mail in and $20 online from the code in the box (which I already submitted and see on their rebate site).

billrubin said:   mathfaster said:   Are you talking about Total Defense not Total Protection? If TD then send in each rebate in its own envelope. If you bought both on one receipt they will validate one for $70 and invalidate the other but you still need to send in each rebate separately. If you are referring to McAfee Total Protection the $20 is a separate rebate from the Staples rebate. The $20 Visa subscription offer comes within 7-10 days.Sorry, meant Total Defense. I don't understand what the reason for sending both is when they're going to validate the first one for $70 and invalidate the second.

I know McAfee is $65 mail in and $20 online from the code in the box (which I already submitted and see on their rebate site).
I have no idea if you can do that. The form says one rebate per envelope in Staples.

Just rec'd a "We got it. And soon you'll get it back." email from Staples Easy Rebates

Product listed = null

Rebate Offer Number(s):12-31281
Easy Rebates ID number/Order number:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (receipt ID from purchase of Total Defense)
Tracking number:null

The email was for receipt and validation of Total Defense. Link doesn't work; you can track at stapleseasyrebates.com "Track a mail-in rebate" link or at rebateshq.com

Bought both on one receipt and mailed each register printed rebate form separately. As mathfaster mentioned, they validated one entry for $70 and invalidated the other.

The Total Defense rebates are really strange.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Just rec'd a "We got it. And soon you'll get it back." email from Staples Easy Rebates

Product listed = null

Easy Rebates ID number/Order number:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (receipt ID from purchase of Total Defense)

The email was for receipt and validation of Total Defense. Link doesn't work; you can track at stapleseasyrebates.com "Track a mail-in rebate" link or at rebateshq.com

Bought both on one receipt and mailed each register printed rebate form separately. As mathfaster mentioned, they validated one entry for $70 and invalidated the other.

They may have the least reqs, namely no need to send UPC, but the checks I got yesterday came in just over a month from mailing. Faster than most of my SERs lately.

I thought I had read that for the McAfee Visa $20 rebate, you can "start at Step 2". I'm on the site and it's not letting me do step 2 (claim the rebate) until I do step 1 (register and complete registration process). Am I missing something? Just don't want to do more than I have to.

Thanks!
=aw

ottawa said:   I thought I had read that for the McAfee Visa $20 rebate, you can "start at Step 2". I'm on the site and it's not letting me do step 2 (claim the rebate) until I do step 1 (register and complete registration process). Am I missing something? Just don't want to do more than I have to.

Thanks!
=aw
I have done it both ways. Step 1 the first time, and starting from step 2 the second time. I would not have done step 1 if I knew I could only do step 2. Clear cookies for the site. Try using incognito or privacy mode with your browser. IDK.

Thanks, maybe I need to do step 1 once, then I can add the others the same way.

[actually I registered but still can't do Step 2. Not sure what "complete the registration process" means but it seems I haven't done it!]

=aw

mathfaster said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Just rec'd a "We got it. And soon you'll get it back." email from Staples Easy Rebates

Product listed = null

They may have the least reqs, namely no need to send UPC, but the checks I got yesterday came in just over a month from mailing. Faster than most of my SERs lately.

I got the same email, shows the same status. Not sure why they made these mail-in rebates instead of easy rebates. They seem to be processed by Staples, not the manufacturer as with other mail-in rebates from Staples. They don't require a UPC because they look up the info from the rebate ID on the receipt... so why did we have to mail it in? I just don't get it. Anyway, good deal with the 20% bag coupon, so glad I did it.

Also, already received my McAfee $20 rebate card in the mail today. Online status says they haven't received my mail-in portion for the $65 rebate, but it's way too early to expect that status to have changed yet.

I was finally able to register a McAfee Always On code, don't know what happened I went back to the tab and Step 2 was now accessible.

Trying to do a second but having the same trouble. I notice the FAQ says this:

I bought more than one of the same product. Can I submit multiple times for this offer?
There is a limit of one reward per McAfee Card on File registration, with a limit of 5 per household.

Does that mean I need to register a new address each time (they don't say what a "McAfee Card on File" is). This feels like it should be simple but it's a real struggle.

[added: I went back to look again, and now Step 2 was accessible in one of the tabs in IE! But not in another in FF! I'm wondering if I have to go off and logout then back in again? Still concerned about the "one reward per MCoF" mentioned above].

Thanks!
=aw

I'm assuming you bought 2 or more copies and are submitting the MIR for friends/family. I logged out, changed browsers, used In Private and a different name & address for the next $20. If you submitted MIR for more than one name/address then use that one for the 2nd copy. Maybe I'm being paranoid about McAfee but if you have second address for the MIR why wouldn't you use it for the card?

Your analysis is essentially true. I just figured if there's a limit of 5 per household, it's easier for me to say "your prepaid Visa came, here's your $20" rather than making (e.g.) my mother figure out how to use a prepaid Visa, which is after all, a pain compared to a regular CC.

Guess I'll send the Visas where the checks went, though I may have screwed up the first one.

=aw

ottawa said:   Your analysis is essentially true. I just figured if there's a limit of 5 per household, it's easier for me to say "your prepaid Visa came, here's your $20" rather than making (e.g.) my mother figure out how to use a prepaid Visa, which is after all, a pain compared to a regular CC.

Guess I'll send the Visas where the checks went, though I may have screwed up the first one.

=aw

Give your mom $20 cash and you take the card. I send the cards to folks and expect that they'll give them to me. Nice of you to let folks keep them.

Only some folks. And it's easier when it's already a MM.

=aw

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Bought both on one receipt and mailed each register printed rebate form separately. As mathfaster mentioned, they validated one entry for $70 and invalidated the other.

Yes, I only mailed one form and just got confirmation for a $70 rebate. It appears that it's being processed as a normal Easy Rebate, where it picks up mulltiple qualifying products once the rebate offer is entered. The only difference is that they want you to mail it in. Maybe to make it less easy to get. I figured worst case if it only showed up as $50, I could have mailed the second form in.

billrubin said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Bought both on one receipt and mailed each register printed rebate form separately. As mathfaster mentioned, they validated one entry for $70 and invalidated the other.

Yes, I only mailed one form and just got confirmation for a $70 rebate. It appears that it's being processed as a normal Easy Rebate, where it picks up mulltiple qualifying products once the rebate offer is entered. The only difference is that they want you to mail it in. Maybe to make it less easy to get. I figured worst case if it only showed up as $50, I could have mailed the second form in.

I mailed both forms in ONE envelope and got the email confirmation for a $70 rebate. I think it's because they have the same offer number so okay to mail together.

niniss said:   billrubin said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Bought both on one receipt and mailed each register printed rebate form separately. As mathfaster mentioned, they validated one entry for $70 and invalidated the other.

I mailed both forms in ONE envelope and got the email confirmation for a $70 rebate. I think it's because they have the same offer number so okay to mail together.
No, it's because only one form is being processed. It's working the same way as if you processed it as an Easy Rebate, where you only enter the offer number once and get rebates for all items that you purchased under that offer. Read what I said in the post that you replied to. I sent ONE form and got rebates for BOTH items.

billrubin said:   niniss said:   billrubin said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Bought both on one receipt and mailed each register printed rebate form separately. As mathfaster mentioned, they validated one entry for $70 and invalidated the other.

No, it's because only one form is being processed. It's working the same way as if you processed it as an Easy Rebate, where you only enter the offer number once and get rebates for all items that you purchased under that offer. Read what I said in the post that you replied to. I sent ONE form and got rebates for BOTH items.

You are right. My reply was in response to the general requirement of "one rebate per envelope" rule.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014