• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi,

BBW sent out another mystery coupon like they did at Christmas time. It has a code in it to use online (unique) or a barcode for the store.

Just like before, the digits in the UPC identify the discount.

It says to just print the email to use it. Here's the barcode from the email.

Edited: Was able to determine the 40% off link for the coupon you see when clicking "PRINT COUPON." Added it here (it's from the actual BBW URL and says "40off" right in the URL.

Bath and Body Works
See Bath and Body Works discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

bath & body works (10.75kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Print Coupon Version - 40% Off (140.13kB)
Thanks ShadowedBlade
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just adding this for those uncomfortable simply printing a jpg. This will open up the site and use their built in print... (more)

premio158 (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 2:27p) |

Just a reminder this is the last day of this coupon.

Also, I've remained pretty quiet until now ... but I really don't un... (more)

ShadowedBlade (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 3:16p) |

Went to the store yesterday for some gift for my May oversea trip and saved over 50% (over $100) between sales and the c... (more)

ngle202 (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 10:37a) |

Edit - Added coupon to original post.

you have to click the print coupon link and then it opens the coupon with another barcode

archena said:   you have to click the print coupon link and then it opens the coupon with another barcode

You don't have to click the PRINT COUPON button ... it says right on the original that you can just print the email itself.

My original email was for 20% ... I figured out the 40% and posted it (both email screen shot and the actual PRINT COUPON version).

Can someone post the online code from the email for 40% off?

emeazy said:   Can someone post the online code from the email for 40% off?

Online codes appear to be unique.

emeazy said:   Can someone post the online code from the email for 40% off?

aren't they one time use?

I am confused myself how do you generate the 40% off code for online use?

WHen I hit the links and pictures provided no code comes up

MISTERCHEAP said:   emeazy said:   Can someone post the online code from the email for 40% off?

aren't they one time use?

the coupon from the link should work repeatedly the code from the email is one time use.

I am asking more if someone isn't planning on using it online... and they are just printing it off to use in store- as the printable ones are universal.

jacqueanik said:   I am confused myself how do you generate the 40% off code for online use?

WHen I hit the links and pictures provided no code comes up

You don't just generate a code. You had to be emailed a unique code for online use. That's why I titled the thread as "IN STORE COUPON", since it is universal.

ShadowedBlade you've done it again
awesome job
it's never too early to start shopping for Christmas

Do you have the code that came in the email too?? Can't use it online without the code that comes in the email. Thanx!

kristitinney said:   Do you have the code that came in the email too?? Can't use it online without the code that comes in the email. Thanx!

Don't use the email use the picture coupon attached,

I got this
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cms_widgets/19/47/1947102_assets...2.21_20offCoupon_2.jpg

This is the 40% one
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cms_widgets/19/47/1947104_assets...2.21_40offCoupon_2.jpg

What is the full link?

Looking for an online code for 40% off if you are not planning on using it. Each one is different and can only be used once. So please email it to me at sunshine7110@aol.com. Thanks!

jazzboyrules said:   What is the full link?

Click the second photo in my original post. It links directly to the BBW website (look at the URL).

i am bit confused. is it upto 40% off or flat 40% off? dont give me red for this question.

Praveen22 said:   i am bit confused. is it upto 40% off or flat 40% off? dont give me red for this question.

The coupon says "UP TO" because it is a mystery coupon good for 20, 30, or 40% off. You can tell which coupon you received by looking at the UPC. I posted the link to the 40% off coupon (it has 040001 in the UPC).

Here are all of the coupons. Note the different image (.jpg) names and slightly different directory structure.

20 % OFF
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cms_widgets/19/47/1947102_assets/2.21_20offCoupon_2.jpg

30 % OFF
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cms_widgets/19/47/1947103_assets/2.21_30offCoupon_2.jpg

40 % OFF
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cms_widgets/19/47/1947104_assets/2.21_40offCoupon_2.jpg

thx for the percentage tip. makes it easier to determine if it's worth my while!

Thanks OP

damn I thought this was for bed bath and beyond at first! oops.

Thanks so much! you are the best

I might be wrong but the coupon said off your next purchase. It would make more sense if it said 40% off your purchase. What do you guys think?

Not bad deal. Thanks for taking time to share/

I would really love to have the unique online code for 40% if anyone does not need it and would be willing to share . Just e-mail me at danasue626@yahoo.com. Many thanks to you!!

when I click on your links - I get the coupon doesn't exit or is expired

I'd like to use the online code if anyone isn't using it...kristitinney@hotmail.com Thanx!!

Could someone email me the online code for 40 percent off? Greatly appreciate it since I am house bound right now. Email is beef2425@msn.com.
Thank you so much!!!

I used it earlier today, they would only give me 20% off, I think the store was fibbing

Used it today, saved over $45!! Thanks!! I went up to the cashier before I shopped and asked her if she could see what my discount was, she was so thrilled when she told me I had a 40% off coupon!!

Hi, there ! Could someone send me an email. With the online code, I need to buy some wedding favor, I someone could help me with that. Thanks in advance. This is my email. a_kori_@hotmail.com

If someone has an online code for 40% and will not be using it, I would appreciate it. I have 4 small children and they are all sick right now. I can't really leave my house. My email is jjsphatmamma@yahoo.com. Thanks. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I guess there is alot of people like me who didn't get an email with mystery coupon in it, I have received other emails over the last few days but only 25% off?

Here is the 40% off coupon I received http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=12...

Coupon states: Mystery offer will be 20% 30% or 40% off your next purchase.

nanato3 said:   Here is the 40% off coupon I received http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=12...

Coupon states: Mystery offer will be 20% 30% or 40% off your next purchase.

That coupon is the 20% coupon.

I listed the 40% off coupon in my post - the reason I made the thread.

I am looking for an online code of 40% off. They sent out new emails with new codes yesterday and today. If someone has a 30% or 40% code for online shopping I would greatly appreciate it. They don't have the items I want in the store so I need the online code. Please email to sunshine7110@aol.com.
Thanks so much!

Happy Wife = Happy Life

Just adding this for those uncomfortable simply printing a jpg. This will open up the site and use their built in printer scripts to generate a more realistic print screen.

This will not allow online shopping as that code is unique and sent to emails.

Link to print: 40% off Link

You can right click on the image and see that it is http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cms_widgets/19/47/1947104_assets... the same one provided ShadowedBlade.

Skipping 2 Messages...
Went to the store yesterday for some gift for my May oversea trip and saved over 50% (over $100) between sales and the coupon. Thanks to OP and to those who contributed. It was great.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014