• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Just a reminder this is the last day of this coupon.

Also, I've remained pretty quiet until now ... but I really don't understand what all the confusion has been over this coupon. This is an identical promotion to the one that I posted in December: Link. The only differences on this time around were: (1) they included the coupon in the email itself (the first image I had posted) that said "PRINT THIS EMAIL" to use in the store; or, you could click to access the coupon online and print it (the second image I had posted) and (2) the emails included unique, one-time use codes that allowed you to purchase online and receive the same "mystery discount" that the in-store coupon would offer.

If you look at my thread from December (linked above), it is the same type of coupon ... and I linked it the same way (the direct JPEG). Many people were able to use the coupon and save a good deal of money. I'm not sure how printing it via a different page versus the JPEG directly makes it any more "authentic." Frankly, I printed it and cut it out anyway - without using the entire sheet of paper. No problems whatsoever at the store.

I'm not trying to come off as defensive, but there seems to be a lot of wondering about the coupon in this thread (not to mention the unnecessary begging for the online discount codes). I tried to be as descriptive as I could in the title and provide a lot of information in the thread (going as far as to link to every coupon - 20, 30, and 40% off). I guess I just don't see what the "fuss" seems to be this time over the coupon and why people are overcomplicating it. Print the one I listed as 40% off in my original post and use it to save 40% in the store. Eventually, I imagine that BBW will do more cryptic coding of the UPCs, image names, or something to make it truly a mystery (like using the same barcode and the register randomly assigns a value when scanned). But, for now, as it was at Christmas, the coupon I listed is the 40% off one.

Anyway, I'm happy for those that were able to print the coupon and take advantage of the savings. I just wish the candles were 2 for $20 instead of 2 for $22 ... it seems they are slowly changing that sale to be the standard anymore. Ha ha!

Edited: Went to our local store tonight (wife and I) and saved $124.45 between sales and the coupon. My wife bought some little things as gifts for games for my sister's bridal shower in May (my wife is a bridesmaid). Got candles and soaps for us. We need

Went to the store yesterday for some gift for my May oversea trip and saved over 50% (over $100) between sales and the coupon. Thanks to OP and to those who contributed. It was great.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014