• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

BDR image
Disclaimer
Newegg.com is offering this 15 pack of Memorex BD-R discs (Model 97854) for only $5.99 shipped after a $10.00 rebate.

Newegg Price $15.99 Shipped

$10.00 Mail In Rebate (exp 2/23/13)

Final cost $5.99

Member Summary

BD-r
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP. Just ordered a pack. This is a great price.

I've been using the Rosewill, which are currently $24.99 per 25 + $2.99 shipping.

Be prepared to wait around 3 months to get the rebate for this. I am still waiting for my rebate from Nov 8th on the MX thermal paste. The fulfillment center says they will go to the printer this or next week. We'll see.

Good find

In for 1. thanks

bought one

finally BR prices are dropping. Any cheaper deals on a 5 pack??

niko6266 said:   Be prepared to wait around 3 months to get the rebate for this. I am still waiting for my rebate from Nov 8th on the MX thermal paste. The fulfillment center says they will go to the printer this or next week. We'll see.

I got my rebate for the thermal paste a few days ago. They delivered the rebate within the stated timeline as far as I can tell.

Sorry for the elementary question, but...

Can BD-R disks be burned for data storage using a "regular" DVD burner?

Thanks.

rsmo2222 said:   Sorry for the elementary question, but...

Can BD-R disks be burned for data storage using a "regular" DVD burner?

Thanks.

No , you need a Bluray "burner" to do so , as a standard dvd drive/burner wont recognise the disks at all .

I think there was an Asus Bluray burner onsale at Newegg a few days ago for $55-$50 .

anyone notice that when registering for the rebate, the form lists "Sony 4.7GB 16X DVD-R 50 Packs Media Model 50DMR47PI4 (#034707978546)" as the upc/product? anyone think this will be an issue that the product name is wrong (although the upc is correct)?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014