• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
limit 2 (buy 2 in the same order, and click "add" twice on the product while filling in the rebate form)
EMERSON Dual-Alarm AM/FM Clock Radio CKS9031
$10 - $10 MIR (exp 2/28 limit 2)

This alarm clock also makes an EXCELLANT HELICOPTER!

Watch out for squinky86, the cashback vampire :-E

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

emerson (9.27kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Oh no. Not sure how I missed it. I sent everything in one envelope, but also pasted the 2 UPC's on the same form and not... (more)

MysteriousGirl (Mar. 12, 2013 @ 1:40p) |

It is a new statement. They had an issue where someone would fill out a single rebate form and try to paste 20 UPCs onto... (more)

squinky86 (Mar. 12, 2013 @ 1:43p) |

Q]It is a new statement. They had an issue where someone would fill out a single rebate form and try to paste 20 UPCs on... (more)

MysteriousGirl (Mar. 12, 2013 @ 4:16p) |

• Also categorized in:

Thanks squinky86 I've been looking for a good deal on an alarm clock. Free after rebate is even better, green!

Thanks.. I'm in. A Newegg rebate seemed ok for me the last time. My wife has an old clock radio that works well but it's got the old DST dates programmed in so it always changes times the wrong week.

Nice thanks OP --but it says "$10 Newegg.com Prepaid" so I assume store GC that can only be used there? So not quite FAR per title?

invisible said:   Nice thanks OP --but it says "$10 Newegg.com Prepaid" so I assume store GC that can only be used there? So not quite FAR per title?

It's a VISA, so I bet it can be used anywhere, but if I'm wrong and it can only be used at Newegg, it will be easy enough to spend it on FAR software and get your money out.

it seems like it's a VISA prepaid, so it should be able to be used anywhere that takes VISA

invisible said:   Nice thanks OP --but it says "$10 Newegg.com Prepaid" so I assume store GC that can only be used there? So not quite FAR per title?

Shows a $10 Newegg.com VISA card on the rebate - can use anywhere Visa is accepted.

In for one via Shoprunner. Only cost me 93 cents net (tax). Thanks!

price sounds good, but be sure to check the buyers feedback. It looks like lots of these "refurbished" clocks are defective... ymmv.

Ok thanks all for clarification. ON rebate form it says "Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated" so if purchasig 2 need to mail separately ? The online registration seems to imply one can add 2 products at once ... any thoughts?

invisible said:   Ok thanks all for clarification. ON rebate form it says "Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated" so if purchasig 2 need to mail separately ? The online registration seems to imply one can add 2 products at once ... any thoughts?One single rebate. There is a step where you add the products you purchased to the rebate, and you simply click "add" on the alarm clock twice to turn it into a single $20 rebate for both items.

squinky86 said:   invisible said:   Ok thanks all for clarification. ON rebate form it says "Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated" so if purchasig 2 need to mail separately ? The online registration seems to imply one can add 2 products at once ... any thoughts?One single rebate. There is a step where you add the products you purchased to the rebate, and you simply click "add" on the alarm clock twice to turn it into a single $20 rebate for both items.

Thanks but only 1 problem: I ordered 2 in separate orders, and the online form has a single field for Order# ... Wonder if I need to do online rebate process twice separately in that case or a way around .... extra postage stamp ??

Thanks OP. Got 2. One for my desk at work, and one for the basement.

invisible said:   squinky86 said:   invisible said:   Ok thanks all for clarification. ON rebate form it says "Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated" so if purchasig 2 need to mail separately ? The online registration seems to imply one can add 2 products at once ... any thoughts?One single rebate. There is a step where you add the products you purchased to the rebate, and you simply click "add" on the alarm clock twice to turn it into a single $20 rebate for both items.

Thanks but only 1 problem: I ordered 2 in separate orders, and the online form has a single field for Order# ... Wonder if I need to do online rebate process twice separately in that case or a way around .... extra postage stamp ??
Then the only way to file for the rebates with separate order numbers is to do them individually. I did this with a thermal compound rebate; just cost the extra stamp. Since there is a limit of one rebate submission per person (and you can file 2 requests on that single submission), I highly recommend against attempting this on purpose.

Out Of Stock Order Voided - from Newegg.com
Dear XYZ,
Thank you for choosing Newegg!

We regret to inform you that your order has been voided due to insufficient stock. While our website may have indicated an in-stock status, one or more items in your order were not in stock at the time your order was to be fulfilled.

Item List:
1 x ($10.00) CLOCK RADIO EMERSON CKS9031 REC

maybe availability is based on location...

Good deal but I will pass...even for free. Reviews are horrible...there is a reason their free. Maybe good for a radio?

In for 1. Don't have high hopes for this, but for the price of a stamp I figure it's worth a try.

scott78945 said:   Good deal but I will pass...even for free. Reviews are horrible...there is a reason their free. Maybe good for a radio?This review liked it.

EXCELLANT HELICOPTER. CHARGING LASTS ENOUGH TIME TO PLAY. MY 8 YEAR OLD STARTED CONTROLLING THE HELICOPTER STAYING IN AIR, MOVING LEFT OR RIGHT, UP AND DOWN. THE LED INDICATES NEED FOR CHARGING WILL INCLUDE THE VIDEO CAPTURED ON NEXT TIME. I ACTUALLY ORDER ONE MORE MONTH LATER FOR 13 YEAR OLD.THE SECOND ONE STILL IN UNOPENED BOX. WILL WRITE HOW WELL THE SECOND ONE WORKS.

ALL THESE YEAR I BUY THINS FROM Newegg WORKED GREAT RIGHT OUT OF BOX.

I hope mine flies!

billrubin said:   scott78945 said:   Good deal but I will pass...even for free. Reviews are horrible...there is a reason their free. Maybe good for a radio?This review liked it.

EXCELLANT HELICOPTER. CHARGING LASTS ENOUGH TIME TO PLAY. MY 8 YEAR OLD STARTED CONTROLLING THE HELICOPTER STAYING IN AIR, MOVING LEFT OR RIGHT, UP AND DOWN. THE LED INDICATES NEED FOR CHARGING WILL INCLUDE THE VIDEO CAPTURED ON NEXT TIME. I ACTUALLY ORDER ONE MORE MONTH LATER FOR 13 YEAR OLD.THE SECOND ONE STILL IN UNOPENED BOX. WILL WRITE HOW WELL THE SECOND ONE WORKS.

ALL THESE YEAR I BUY THINS FROM Newegg WORKED GREAT RIGHT OUT OF BOX.

I hope mine flies!
I'm so adding this to the OP.

Amidala said:   Out Of Stock Order Voided - from Newegg.com
Dear XYZ,
Thank you for choosing Newegg!

Mine is already showing shipped (via UPS from Memphis). My order # was 152407196. How much later were you?

ffrob said:   In for one via Shoprunner. Only cost me 93 cents net (tax). Thanks!

I heard using shoorunner will void your Cash Back. Anyone confirm? This 1 is free shipping any way.

tomprc said:   ffrob said:   In for one via Shoprunner. Only cost me 93 cents net (tax). Thanks!

I heard using shoorunner will void your Cash Back. Anyone confirm? This 1 is free shipping any way.
I have had 3 instances of failed reported Cash Back from Newegg using Shoprunner, and 33 cases where the Cash Back was correctly reported. (lots of 3's... just noticed that)

tomprc said:   

I heard using shoorunner will void your Cash Back. Anyone confirm?

Squinky86 stole mine..

tomprc said:   ffrob said:   In for one via Shoprunner. Only cost me 93 cents net (tax). Thanks!

False

Ordered 2 at 11:37:46 AM received confirmation and my $0.20 from FW.

In for two, hopefully, if not out of stock. Makes a good internet radio with the aux input and addition of my old android phone.

I don't know why the method of shipping a purchase has any bearing on the purchase. You don't get CashBack on shipping anyway.

n 4 2.,..........thanks OP

It has been so long since I found something FAR!

My order went through at 1433 PST. Thanks to OP.

N41, thanks!! BTW..retail @ Amazon is $36.89

Can someone explain to me how this is listed under Portable Electronics on Newegg?

BTW, apparently you need to supply your own backup battery, per reviews.

well, we're on the roll here for far at Newegg.tyop, in 4 2.

Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated.

Added: Just ordered 2 radios, separate orders. Received confirmation e-mail for both orders.

Can't pass up free AR..

THX

thanks op, in 4 1

Limit one rebate per envelope

limit 2 per person.

Any suggestions? One order same reciept in 2 envelopes?

russellt said:   Limit one rebate per envelope

limit 2 per person.

Any suggestions? One order same reciept in 2 envelopes?

Play it safe. Make 2 orders and send for rebate in 2 separate envelopes.

Skipping 38 Messages...
Q]It is a new statement. They had an issue where someone would fill out a single rebate form and try to paste 20 UPCs onto a single form, covering up the tracking barcode and jamming up their scanners. When the taped UPCs would fall off, they'd waste paper taping them themselves to an extra sheet. This way, there's less work for the rebate processors to do. If your UPCs are secure on the rebate page, this rebate processor is a very forgiving one

Thanks. That is assuring. I used a clear tape to secure them and did not staple as they wanted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014