• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Galaxy MDT GeForce GT520 1GB DDR3 PCI-e Graphics Card @ CowBoom - $19.99
compare at $49.99
Shipping adds $5.00

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Galaxy MDT GeForce GT520 1GB DDR3 PCI-e Graphics Card
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The GT620's @ $14.99 A/R every other week are a better deal but as an out the door price this works...

SithMaster said:   The GT620's @ $14.99 A/R every other week are a better deal but as an out the door price this works...

the 620's are actually worse than the 520's as they are a re-badge with a memory cut

slapshot136 said:   SithMaster said:   The GT620's @ $14.99 A/R every other week are a better deal but as an out the door price this works...

the 620's are actually worse than the 520's as they are a re-badge with a memory cut

Actually it's a 64-bit rebadge of the 530 with twice the cores of the 520 which is also 64-bit but thanks for playing our game:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5845/nvidia-launches-fermi-based-g...

OOS

Still works for me.....

vreichling said:   Still works for me.....

I get a giant pop up that says:

"Deal of the Day alert - This item is no longer available."

Hmm......well that is strange. I don't get that pop-up at all. Well I think we'll leave it up for a little bit longer here and see what happens. Thanks SithMaster.

Dead

Samsung SCH-U380 Brightside Verizon Phone - Black - is the new deal of the day.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014