• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

20% off Coupon Staples B&M
Disclaimer
1. Print out $1 off SPARKLE coupon here (shows WalMart photo on coupon, but is a manufacturer coupon valid at any store)

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

Two coupon Prints per pc

2. Present 20% off everything you can fit in bag coupon (see scan in this post)

Sparkle Paper Towels, 8 Giant Rolls = 12 Reg. Rolls on sale for $7.99
20% off bag = $6.39

less $1 manu coupon $5.39
Use the $1/1 Sparkle 6 Big Rolls or larger coupon found here
Final cost $5.39 like paying $0.45 per reg. size roll!

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Will 8 giant rolls fit in the bag?

dbl118 said:   Will 8 giant rolls fit in the bag?

I tried using the Lysol Manf. coupon today along with the 15% off breakroom coupon. My store would take only one, so I used the 15% off coupon. I want to buy the paper towels, but my store might not take both coupon again.

Anyways thanks OP.

MysteriousGirl said:   dbl118 said:   Will 8 giant rolls fit in the bag?

I tried using the Lysol Manf. coupon today along with the 15% off breakroom coupon. My store would take only one, so I used the 15% off coupon. I want to buy the paper towels, but my store might not take both coupon again.

Anyways thanks OP.

Mannufacturer coupon is like cash - they gotta take it.

BTW where did you get the 15% off breakroom?

n/m

n/m

You can't use the 20% bag deal on this. I tried today @ Staples, and the folks were willing to do it, but the system states the item is not eligible and I was told by the manager that there was no way to override it in this case.

Perknose said:   You can't use the 20% bag deal on this. I tried today @ Staples, and the folks were willing to do it, but the system states the item is not eligible and I was told by the manager that there was no way to override it in this case.

that's very surprising because there's no exclusion on this item in the T&C. did you get the free bag at the same time? I think both the bag coupon and the 20% off coupon have to be used together.

russ0519 said:   MysteriousGirl said:   dbl118 said:   Will 8 giant rolls fit in the bag?

Anyways thanks OP.

Mannufacturer coupon is like cash - they gotta take it.

BTW where did you get the 15% off breakroom?

I had in my email expired on 23rd.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014