• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Riteaid.com promo code "8X1049C" will get you 8x10 digital photo prints for only 49 cents each.
I believe it's unlimited. I just ordered 10 without a problem.
Can set for RiteAid store pickup to avoid shipping costs.
Expires 2/25/13.

Note: I had also seen the promo code "8x1049" on their website recently for the same deal, but not sure it's still valid.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

Thanks Msnine, this was perfect timing. I am prototyping a new board game and this deal allowed me to print the entire board without using my own color printer. I uploaded 6 images to Riteaid and selected 8x10. The original price was going to be $23.94 and after applying the discount code, it came to $2.94

Put the order in at 4pm Sunday, and they were ready in less than an hour. I could not be happier with the results. Thanks again for posting this to the forum.

Glad to hear!!

Still worked today.

today, too. i just ordered another one

Both codes above are now expired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014