• Text Only
Delete

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   nahata22 said:   @NMIMW
What do the steps state? I mean do they need Key Code?
Step 2 -
To claim your $20 Visa Prepaid Card have your McAfee Product Key and Reward Code from the McAfee Always On Protection postcard.

www.mcafeealwayson.com

Thanks that was relatively easy ... already got email confirmation

How long are the paypal rebates good for, and where is the info. regarding it?

1brooklyn1 said:   How long are the paypal rebates good for, and where is the info. regarding it?Offer valid thru 12/31/2014. Info is on/in package.

I'm having a little difficulty with the rebate. I got the box shown in the OP on the first page and the rebate receipt printed out. However, it seems like they want some kind of confirmation email with the submission. Does anyone know what they are referring to? Thanks for the help! Great deal, OP!

misterspaghetti said:   I'm having a little difficulty with the rebate. I got the box shown in the OP on the first page and the rebate receipt printed out. However, it seems like they want some kind of confirmation email with the submission. Does anyone know what they are referring to? Thanks for the help! Great deal, OP!Confirmation email is what you send along with the order email if you did a download. Otherwise, it is rebate form, receipt, and UPC or packing slip, order email and UPC for online ordered boxed products.

mathfaster said:   misterspaghetti said:   I'm having a little difficulty with the rebate. I got the box shown in the OP on the first page and the rebate receipt printed out. However, it seems like they want some kind of confirmation email with the submission. Does anyone know what they are referring to? Thanks for the help! Great deal, OP!Confirmation email is what you send along with the order email if you did a download. Otherwise, it is rebate form, receipt, and UPC or packing slip, order email and UPC for online ordered boxed products.

Thanks so much. So since I bought it at Staples B&M, I just need to mail in the rebate receipt, rebate redemption form, and UPC?

misterspaghetti said:   mathfaster said:   misterspaghetti said:   I'm having a little difficulty with the rebate. I got the box shown in the OP on the first page and the rebate receipt printed out. However, it seems like they want some kind of confirmation email with the submission. Does anyone know what they are referring to? Thanks for the help! Great deal, OP!Confirmation email is what you send along with the order email if you did a download. Otherwise, it is rebate form, receipt, and UPC or packing slip, order email and UPC for online ordered boxed products.

Thanks so much. So since I bought it at Staples B&M, I just need to mail in the rebate receipt, rebate redemption form, and UPC?
Yep or you can substitute McAfee's rebate form for the rebate redemption form by pre-registering @ McAfeeRebates.com. Use IE to print the form to avoid overlapping text on the form if you go that way.

One more question after all the talk of McAfee rebates getting me worried...

For download orders, they say to send the "confirmation email". Can I print the order confirmation off the Staples website (from "My Orders"), or will they say that's not an email? I do have an email but I don't use Outlook and it's not very well formatted.

Thanks!
=aw

invisible said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   nahata22 said:   @NMIMW
Step 2 -
To claim your $20 Visa Prepaid Card have your McAfee Product Key and Reward Code from the McAfee Always On Protection postcard.

www.mcafeealwayson.com
Submitted online 3/2, rec'd $20 card in mail 3/9.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   invisible said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   nahata22 said:   @NMIMW
Step 2 -

www.mcafeealwayson.com
Submitted online 3/2, rec'd $20 card in mail 3/9.

Whaaat? Congrats, that was fast!

By any chance, did you give them the same name and address as you did for the Stapl3s rebate? (Or does that even matter?)

fantosho said:   ..By any chance, did you give them the same name and address as you did for the Stapl3s rebate? (Or does that even matter?)Doesn't matter. This is the Always On rebate. Limit 5 per household.

mathfaster said:   fantosho said:   ..By any chance, did you give them the same name and address as you did for the Stapl3s rebate? (Or does that even matter?)Doesn't matter. This is the Always On rebate. Limit 5 per household.
Thanks. Of course it doesn't matter! *Slaps forehead* For some reason, I thought the various McAf33 rebates were connected because they are all being processed by Parago.

vickh said:   reader link:

http://www.staples.com/PayPal-Credit-Card-Reader-for-Tablets-and...

Got the 3 today. Specially marked packages...
Where do I find the
redemption code please?

yesidonoitall said:   vickh said:   reader link:

Where do I find the
redemption code please?

Open them. The codes are hidden by the packaging. IIRC in the bottom right hand corner on the front.

my4mainecoons said:   yesidonoitall said:   vickh said:   reader link:

Where do I find the
redemption code please?

Open them. The codes are hidden by the packaging. IIRC in the bottom right hand corner on the front.

OK, thank you
I take it I will see 3 $15 credits in my PP account.

I can't remember if there were 3 @ $15 or one for $45 but it was there almost instantly.

my4mainecoons said:   I can't remember if there were 3 @ $15 or one for $45 but it was there almost instantly.

I am getting as message I need to call
(WE ARE HAVING A PROBLEM APPLYING THE CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT CALL 877-###-####

AND WHEN I TRY TO DO AGAIN I GET THIS

The code you entered is incorrect or
is already redeemed. Please try again.

yesidonoitall said:   I am getting as message I need to call

Are you sure you didn't already enter 3 codes for this account? Limit is 3 per PP account.

If not, then call as requested.

my4mainecoons said:   I can't remember if there were 3 @ $15 or one for $45 but it was there almost instantly.
You get three $15 rebates. And yes, they arrive almost instantly.

This may be an obvious question, but did you call? What did they tell you when you did? I'm curious because this is the first time I've heard about this happening.

fantosho said:   my4mainecoons said:   I can't remember if there were 3 @ $15 or one for $45 but it was there almost instantly.
You get three $15 rebates. And yes, they arrive almost instantly.

This may be an obvious question, but did you call? What did they tell you when you did? I'm curious because this is the first time I've heard about this happening.

I will call in the morning
i PUT THE NUMBERS IN again and now get this BUT nothing is showing in PP after several hours

Your code is valid
but your rebate has already been processed.
Please check your account balance or
contact (877) 569-1136 for assistance

So what's the status? Is the money in your PP acct? Did you have to call and if so, what did they say? I didn't have any problem but my brother is about to enter codes for me and he's a newbie at this sort of thing.

my4mainecoons said:   So what's the status? Is the money in your PP acct? Did you have to call and if so, what did they say? I didn't have any problem but my brother is about to enter codes for me and he's a newbie at this sort of thing.

I called 6 hours ago, was given a SUPPORT number to call.
I just did call and the man said he will process it and I will see the $45 credit within 24 hours....
He did not ask for the codes, so they surely had them and for some reason it did not work as it should have the first time.
He gave no explanation.

yesidonoitall said:   my4mainecoons said:   So what's the status? Is the money in your PP acct? Did you have to call and if so, what did they say? I didn't have any problem but my brother is about to enter codes for me and he's a newbie at this sort of thing.

I just did call and the man said he will process it and I will see the $45 credit within 24 hours....
He did not ask for the codes, so they surely had them and for some reason it did not work as it should have the first time.
He gave no explanation.

did you receive your $45?

my4mainecoons said:   yesidonoitall said:   my4mainecoons said:   So what's the status? Is the money in your PP acct? Did you have to call and if so, what did they say? I didn't have any problem but my brother is about to enter codes for me and he's a newbie at this sort of thing.

He gave no explanation.

did you receive your $45?

Yes I did, it took 30 hours to get it after I called the third time

I wonder what happened. I just gave my brother 3 codes. He entered them and got the $$ immediately. Guess you're just lucky.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014