• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Contours (Kolcraft) 3-wheel baby stroller in gray/red/black is $50 off meijer's regular price of $159.99 through 3/29/13 (or until they run out):
Meijer link

free shipping code: SHIPDEAL (up to $15 off shipping for orders over $99), expires 2/28/13
plus 1.5% FatCash

It's already the least expensive rear-facing stroller I've ever seen and can be used front-facing as well. It also includes an adapter that claims to fit most infant car seats.

Child weight limit: 50 lbs
Stroller weight: 27.4 lbs

I haven't assembled mine yet but it arrived very quickly (less than 48 hours after I placed the order). I live near a meijer store but didn't want to hassle with fitting the box in the trunk.

Same stroller in different colors at Amazon is $145:
Amazon red and black model

BabiesRUs.com has the red and black model for $169.99:
BRU link for reviews

Reviews on Amazon and BRU are generally very favorable but some owners complain the seat is too short for taller babies/toddlers and that the folded stroller doesn't fit into small car trunks easily.

Meijer
See Meijer promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

stroller (51.43kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014