• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon EOS Digital Rebel T4i 18MP SLR Camera 18-55mm & 55-250mm Bundle @ eBay - $699.00
compare at $959.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Feb 27, 2013 11:59pm


(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)


Member Summary

Canon EOS Digital Rebel T4i 18MP SLR Camera 18-55mm & 55-250mm Bundle
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How hot is this? can someone advise?

AzzuriStar said:   How hot is this? can someone advise?

It is lukewarm at best, but better than the rest. Amazon has the T4i + 18-55mm lens for 649, and you get $150 off the 55-250mm lens, which effectively becomes $59, for a total of 708. Its been about this price for a long time.

Not seeing the Amazon $150 off lenses. Cheapest Canon 55-250mm lens I've seen today is $210. Would appreciate any details you can share. Is there a promo code or coupon?

af21187 said:   AzzuriStar said:   How hot is this? can someone advise?

It is lukewarm at best, but better than the rest. Amazon has the T4i + 18-55mm lens for 649, and you get $150 off the 55-250mm lens, which effectively becomes $59, for a total of 708. Its been about this price for a long time.


Thanks. I read someeone on here, mentioning that the Sony DSLR Camera is actually better than this one. I was wondering if someone could throw some light on this. My googling skills did not help me make a decision there.

AzzuriStar said:   af21187 said:   AzzuriStar said:   How hot is this? can someone advise?

It is lukewarm at best, but better than the rest. Amazon has the T4i + 18-55mm lens for 649, and you get $150 off the 55-250mm lens, which effectively becomes $59, for a total of 708. Its been about this price for a long time.


Thanks. I read someeone on here, mentioning that the Sony DSLR Camera is actually better than this one. I was wondering if someone could throw some light on this. My googling skills did not help me make a decision there.


It is all subjective, Canon-Nikon-Sony all have many models that all have different feature sets and price points and which one is better than the other is hard to prove. Some say that Sony (and Nikon since they use Sony sensors) have better dynamic range than Canon. The new Sony DSLRs all have translucent mirrors which Nikons and Canons do not have.

I had a Sony a580 that I loved but I dropped it and broke it so I switched to Canon and went with the T4i. I got it from Amazon when it was $850 with the 18-135 lens and I added the 55-250 to the purchase and got an instant rebate so that lens only cost me $97. So far I am liking the T4i but I also loved my Sony a580. You just need to decide which brand you want and just go with it go all in with that brand. If you end up hating it and you did not invest in a lot of equipment you can just sell what you have and try a different manufacturer.

I went from Sony to Canon also. There's nothing wrong with Sony--I like the OS built into the body. But having used Canon for a while now, I probably wouldn't go back. Canon glass sure is nice.

Raistlin said:   AzzuriStar said:   af21187 said:   AzzuriStar said:   How hot is this? can someone advise?

It is lukewarm at best, but better than the rest. Amazon has the T4i + 18-55mm lens for 649, and you get $150 off the 55-250mm lens, which effectively becomes $59, for a total of 708. Its been about this price for a long time.


Thanks. I read someeone on here, mentioning that the Sony DSLR Camera is actually better than this one. I was wondering if someone could throw some light on this. My googling skills did not help me make a decision there.


It is all subjective, Canon-Nikon-Sony all have many models that all have different feature sets and price points and which one is better than the other is hard to prove. Some say that Sony (and Nikon since they use Sony sensors) have better dynamic range than Canon. The new Sony DSLRs all have translucent mirrors which Nikons and Canons do not have.

I had a Sony a580 that I loved but I dropped it and broke it so I switched to Canon and went with the T4i. I got it from Amazon when it was $850 with the 18-135 lens and I added the 55-250 to the purchase and got an instant rebate so that lens only cost me $97. So far I am liking the T4i but I also loved my Sony a580. You just need to decide which brand you want and just go with it go all in with that brand. If you end up hating it and you did not invest in a lot of equipment you can just sell what you have and try a different manufacturer.


Thanks for this



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014