ShoeBuy.com Mystery Sale - Up to 40% off

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Received an email from Shoebuy.com <info@emails.Shoebuy.com> with a link to a random coupon code

Promotion states that mystery Offer up to 40% off and free shipping.

Additionally, Coupon Code's can be entered manually in a cart and do not require email link.

15% - EMLMYSTERY15
20% - EMLMYSTERY20
25% - EMLMYSTERY25

The higher codes do not follow the same pattern and are ONE time use.

30% - RS992148887606516
35% - USED RS522808435972040
40% - ???

Shoebuy
See Shoebuy coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

shoebuy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Shoebuy Coupons:
    20JULY
    20% off any order (expires 8/2/14 2:59am)
    SHOEBUY
    10% off any order
    Exclusions apply.
    20AUGUST
    20% off any order (expires 9/7/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The reviews on Shoebuy are pretty awful. They have a 1.6/10 score on resellerratings. I was about to make a purchase, but after reading the reviews, I think it may be worth spending a few more dollars to buy elsewhere.

wow, i must have gotten lucky, i have placed order several times and i got my grandbabies shoes fast and i have gotten to use
20% off code each time. I have decided to keep checking there , if i can't find size extra,extra wide, (however you say it), at Amazon.
That size is hard to find, and i have found them in athletic sizes and dress shoes..My daughter ordered some shoes from them, but
it was her fault that she got the wrong sizes, and they sent her out another ovrder, after she placed it and she had no trouble sending
the others back. I just went on their site , looking for nike athletic shoes and was going to use code WINTER20, but they didn't have nike....

barbeque said:   The reviews on Shoebuy are pretty awful. They have a 1.6/10 score on resellerratings. I was about to make a purchase, but after reading the reviews, I think it may be worth spending a few more dollars to buy elsewhere.

Those reviews seem to be in contrast to the 4.7/5 star review from Amazon.com (out of 20k reviews) or the 8.9/10 bizrate rating (out of 154k reviews)

Do sites like resellerratings.com (1.6/10 out of 250 reviews) allow non authenticated posts or something? strange disparity.

Personally, I love Shoebuy!

i have bought stuff from them a few times, twice with pricematching others and a couple of times with coupon codes - so far no problems. Haven't had to return anything so cannot answer for that.
The only problem was the 30 off 60 for using V.me didnt show up right away, and when it did after a couple of email and phone calls they deducted $8 fat cash. But I accepted that as their terms said it cannot be combined with anything else.

I have bought probably 10 pair of shoes from them in the last 3 years with ZERO problems. Always free shipping and returns are easy. Don't hesitate and don't forget 10% CB!

jimk59 said:   I have bought probably 10 pair of shoes from them in the last 3 years with ZERO problems. Always free shipping and returns are easy. Don't hesitate and don't forget 10% CB!

Really? Do you mean I should go to pick some?

@premio159 I just tried to manually enter the 35% off # (RS52280845972040) & I was told it was invalid.

KAW69 said:   @premio159 I just tried to manually enter the 35% off # (RS52280845972040) & I was told it was invalid.

Thanks for the feedback, I pm'd you the other one I mined out. But, I have no more

Can someone pm me 30% or 35% code? Thank you very much

I've brought shoes a couple of times from there and have received no problems. They give you free shipping, if yu don't like the shoes it's always an easy no hassle returns as well. I recommend them!

I have bought from them and returned shoes and orthotics to them with no problems. I have rarely found genuinely good deals from them, but the customer service seems quite good - lots of places won't even let you return orthotics, so that's a real point in their favor.

Thanks- in for a pair.

Bought several pairs from them over the years and never a single problem.

I've ordered from Shoebuy for years, returned plenty of items, and have never had a major problem. I had a minor issue once, and their customer service was fine. Their prices are almost always better than Zappos when you figure in codes and CashBack, but their selection is more limited.

jimk59 said:   I have bought probably 10 pair of shoes from them in the last 3 years with ZERO problems. Always free shipping and returns are easy. Don't hesitate and don't forget 10% CB!
Great choice i think... i really love the shop always was ZERO problems...

It seems the promotion is expired. I am so sad..

I have had nothing but the best luck with Shoebuy and some incredible deals - twice they had 50% off the Lugz shoes I always buy, fast / free shipping, no tax, I don't know what is up with resellerratings but I have shopped at Shoebuy a few times and have no qualms about doing so again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014