Craftsman 21'' Rear Bag Push Mower
NEW Item !| | Sears Item# 07137430000 | Model# 37430

Reg Price: $249.99

Savings: $50.00

$199.99

Now $189.99 Savings applied in cart

Sold by Sears
Product Description

Powered by a Briggs & Stratton® Silver Series 140cc* OHV engine (5.0 torque) for dependable starting performance, durability and long life.

* As rated by engine manufacturer.

•Smooth Start™: The recoil starter allows for lower speed and effort during pulling
•Most Reliable Starting (MRS) spark plug. Makes starting easier and lasts longer
•Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging and mulching with a durable blade, giving your lawn a manicured appearance
•21 in. 3-in-1 deck — Choose options from side discharge, mulch to put nutrients back into the lawn or bag clippings for disposal
•Deck design extends beyond wheels for more precise trimming and edging
•Dual-point deck height adjusters with 6 positions
•Flexible cutting heights ranging from 1.25 to 3.75 in. for any lawn or grass type
•EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings
•7 in. front and 11 in. rear wheels for improved turning and traction over all types of terrain
•Unit comes fully assembled — No tools required
•Warranty: 2 years
•Available in 50 states

ShipFREE

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Craftsman 21'' Rear Bag Push Mower
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I picked up this unit this time last year at OSH as a clearance item for $129, and tossed on a 20% off single item coupon to boot. I saw that my local OSH had several Craftsman mowers out front with clearance tags on them the other day... so check there before pulling the trigger on a new one.

What is the quality like on this mower? I've had expensive Sears brands before and was not impressed. I've had some expensive John Deere $500 mowers where the engine and the self propel feature was less than stellar.

Bought a $200 mower from Costco that had a Honda engine and that has been the best so far.

skylergirl said:   What is the quality like on this mower? I've had expensive Sears brands before and was not impressed.

It is a basic, unimpressive mower, WITHOUT self propel. It has no throttle control (it's on or off). But it starts easily and cuts grass. Bag is easy to remove and dump. I don't need a long list of features for my mowing needs, so it's fine for me... and at the price I got it (see my previous post), when it gives up the ghost, it will go the way of the dodo and I'll still be ahead from having to pay someone else to mow our tiny patch of grass.

Seems pricy for the features. You could get a comparable product from Home Depot or Lowes for less (without a coupon or special sale).

Mediocre deal at best. No self propel. Lowes or HD with 10 Percent off coupon would be a better deal.

labboypro said:   I picked up this unit this time last year at OSH as a clearance item for $129, and tossed on a 20% off single item coupon to boot. I saw that my local OSH had several Craftsman mowers out front with clearance tags on them the other day... so check there before pulling the trigger on a new one.

I missed that post about the $129 mower.

DaysFan said:   I missed that post about the $129 mower.

Try search... http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/search/results.php?query=osh&mat...

I bought a self-propel mower last year and went from HATING to mow my grass to not really caring anymore. Just pay extra and let the mower do the work.

knowit2 said:   I bought a self-propel mower last year and went from HATING to mow my grass to not really caring anymore. Just pay extra and let the mower do the work.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I got a herd of goats. Beat that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014