Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/index.htm

Code: MERIDA

15 FREE DMR points expires at midnight PT

Member Summary

15 Disney Movie Rewards
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just realized my account also had an offer to link up via Facebook and earn 25 additional points.

WideOpenSpaces said:   Just realized my account also had an offer to link up via Facebook and earn 25 additional points.

Nice - I do not have a FB account so only got the 15 points

Thank you Archena.

Thanks OP. +15.

Thanks

THANKS!

Thanks OP!!

TYOP.

DEAD

WideOpenSpaces said:   Just realized my account also had an offer to link up via Facebook and earn 25 additional points.

Thanks OP but I missed those points
but
Thanks WideOpenSpaces as I got the 25 pts. for FB like!

sonoma said:   thanks op

Code expired.

vampinator said:   Code expired.
Okay so you are a new member, but really, did you even bother to read that the original post was on 2/24 and said the code expired at midnight? I'll presume you were simply careless, otherwise posting that the code was expired TWO WEEKS after it was posted seems rather odd.

yoregano said:   sonoma said:   thanks op

Ahh... I just did a recent search for posts I have made recently, and many of the threads show sonoma as the last one to post. However, when I click on the latest post, it shows that the post was deleted. Methinks someone has been trolling...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014