• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer and 7.0 cu. ft. Dryer @ Sears - $764.98 after Coupon
Compare at $899.00
Free Shipping!

Coupons
SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS - $35 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer and 7.0 cu. ft. Dryer
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bundle is same as individual prices. Here's how to make the deal BETTER!

Washer alone is $399. Coupon works so $35 off. $364.
http://www.sears.com/kenmore-3.4-cubic-foot-top-load-washing-mac...

Dryer is also $399. So $364 pickup.
http://www.sears.com/kenmore-7.0-cu-ft-electric-dryer-white/p-02...

Order both separately and use coupon twice. $728 bundle!!

If anyone tries this, pass the word if it worked or not. May have to set up a second account to make happen if they won't let the same coupon be used twice with one account.

I'm not in the market for a washer or dryer but I love these 'classic' styles. So EASY to fix if needed. The new electronic ones are more expensive, but if you lose the main board, they charge an arm and leg.

24 reviews out of 34 total give it 1 star. Not too impressed.

veckle said:   24 reviews out of 34 total give it 1 star. Not too impressed.

Wow missed that on the washer. Yes, not good. It must be a GE, not a Whirlpool? The old 90 series washers were made by Whirlpool and were awesome. I'd wouldn't get the washer but the dryer looks like my 90 series which was one of the best. Decent reviews on that.

If you can hold on to your old 15-year washer, try to keep it. These new washing has the crazy "features" like lid locks, water level conservation, temperature conservation - nothing but big government interfering in my household appliances. I have spent months researching, speaking to friends that have these newer washers and I am convinced that these newer washers are only meant to last 6-7 years. If you buy one with a computer board, forget about getting it repaired when it dies. The cost to repair it and the service call fee could be better spent on another washing machine that the government has determined we should have.

When my washer finally dies, which it always seems immenint, I will buy the good ole fashion, tried-and-true, back-to-the-basics Speed Queen washer. It cost more up front, but hopefully in the long run it will cost me less.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014