• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://us.dockers.com

Code: SAVE40

Take 40% off your order of $100 or more. Enter promo code SAVE40 at checkout to apply discount to your order. Offer ends at 8:00PM PST on 02/25/2013. 40% discount excludes gift certificates, packaging, taxes, and shipping and handling charges. 40% discount applies only to merchandise in your cart and no price match adjustments will be provided.

You are also eligible for Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $50. Free Shipping offer ends on 2/25/13 at 11:59 pm PST. NOTE: You must select the "Standard Ground Shipping" option to receive the discount. Otherwise, the full shipping charge will be applied. Please also note that this offer is only valid for orders shipped within the continental U.S.

Dockers
See Dockers discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I finished my shopping, and came back to post the same deal. There are some pretty good deals to be had there. It seems lately, they jack their prices back up (or at least return them to MSRP), and I don't end up further ahead. I like their Straight fit pants, and can't always find those sizes in stores, usually just classic fit. This pair of Staind Defender - Flat Front Came out to 24.99 before my 40% and were the only classic fit I bought this time. The Straight Fit Stain Defender and On the Go Khaki were 37 and 40 before discount, respectively.

Seems like you have to pay for return shipping either $7 flat or use your own shipping carrier.

Sucks that we can't just return to the store.

Good deal. I got 5 pairs of pants, normally $328 for $72 shipped including taxes and fees.

Seemed like a good deal. I bought three Khaki shirts for $105, was given an automatic 15% off plus free shipping, then took the additional 40% off with the promo coupon. Thanks OP!

I didn't get 15% off and 40% off discounts.

how were you able to stack these two?

HiFideal said:   I didn't get 15% off and 40% off discounts.

archena said:   HiFideal said:   I didn't get 15% off and 40% off discounts.

I did not knowingly sign up, perhaps the box was checked and I didn't see it. I can always unsubscribe later if I was.

The 15% was supposed to be automatic, but SAVE40 deleted it. Also tried the 20% intro, but it would not stack. 40% off was okay for me though, so I took it.

OldTiredGuy said:   The 15% was supposed to be automatic, but SAVE40 deleted it. Also tried the 20% intro, but it would not stack. 40% off was okay for me though, so I took it.

that's exactly what happened to me.

it will be a very nice deal if I am able to stack 20% too

Saw the deal on Dealnews. Got 5 of their Signature Slim Fit (D1). I got 3 of them (Signature Slim Fit) during their BF 40% site-wide deal and I love them. Good quality fabric, comfy and complimented numerous times.

Just about 4 hours left for 40% off

FS on $50 good thru midnight PT

dockers are not hot

In for four pair of pants - signature khaki, straight fit, flat front.

I could not get any codes to stack.

40% off plus 4% FW Cash Back plus Cash Back on a new Chase Sapphire Preferred card was good enough, though. If you don't have the CSP card, you should check it out.

Thanks, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014