• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Might be a price mistake, the Chocolate ran out but you can still order 10lbs of Vanialla for $52 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Double-Chocolat...

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

whey (13.21kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

DamnoIT said:   Might be a price mistake,

Silly cut and paste PM from SD....and already dead. Nothing "might" about it...since multiple items that he has listed are PM's.

respdoc said:   DamnoIT said:   Might be a price mistake,

Silly cut and paste PM from SD....and already dead. Nothing "might" about it...since multiple items that he has listed are PM's.

1 left for VANILLA, also 5lbs of cookies and cream and chocolate malt for $18 and $27

DamnoIT said:   

1 left for VANILLA, also 5lbs of cookies and cream and chocolate malt for $18 and $27

If you look...many of his other items are abnormally low.

everything from Nutribomb is "on sale"
but need to add $7 shipping

bought 5 lbs of cookies and cream... will see what happens.

It just got "fixed"

rogue2800 said:   It just got "fixed"

Nothing got "fixed"...seller listings just went MIA.

Not to mention the everyday "sale" price of this at GNC is $53.

Typical Amazon! I have not bought from them since they started collecting sales tax in AZ

Arwood said:   Typical Amazon! I have not bought from them since they started collecting sales tax in AZ

Thank you for that random thought but that has absolutely nothing to do with a third-party price mistake.

This stuff is whey cool!!!

Great deal! Thanks so much. Was able to grab a few 4lb jars of casein for cheap!
Maybe this seller is going out of business or product going to expire soon.

wolfsmane said:   Not to mention the everyday "sale" price of this at GNC is $53.that's 5 lb, not 10 lb

Crap! My mistake. Apologies

Looked at the price, saw the pic, and just assumed 5lbs.

morecowbell said:   wolfsmane said:   Not to mention the everyday "sale" price of this at GNC is $53.that's 5 lb, not 10 lb

Argh, i bought it and thought it was a 10 lbs bag as well. I got the confirmation that it has shipped and the policy is that there is no return on items like this. Any advice on how to proceed? Should've read things better, but I was mislead by the post and I admit my mistake.

radiant01 said:   Argh, i bought it and thought it was a 10 lbs bag as well. I got the confirmation that it has shipped and the policy is that there is no return on items like this.

What are you talking about ?

The thread is about the PM on Amazon for the 10 lb size. Since I highly doubt you got it shipped by this seller, no reason to confuse others with a different threads updates.

man can we get a whey deal that lasts more than 10 freakin minutes up in here, i have tried the last 3 or so deals posted and they all die right when i get there. i cant even go take a dump without one being posted and then dying before i get back in time to take advantage of it. for petes sakee!

OliverQuackenbush said:   man can we get a whey deal that lasts more than 10 freakin minutes up in here, i have tried the last 3 or so deals posted and they all die right when i get there. i cant even go take a dump without one being posted and then dying before i get back in time to take advantage of it. for petes sakee!
dont worry... they canceled the order.."technical difficulty"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014