HOT 19 PC Games Free After Rebate @ Newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has over 19 popular PC games free after rebate from now until March 1st. Don't wait though... Some of these are running out of stock as I type.

Price per game $10 + Free Shipping
Rebate per game $10
Total cost = stamps + envelopes + possible tax

2K Games - Rebate Form

Bethesda Softworks - Rebate Form

Electronic Arts - Rebate Form

LucasArts - Rebate Form

SquareEnix - Rebate Form

THQ - Rebate Form

Warner Bros. Studios - Rebate Form

Rebate forms consolidated:

2K Games - Rebate Form
Bethesda Softworks - Rebate Form
Electronic Arts - Rebate Form
LucasArts - Rebate Form
SquareEnix - Rebate Form
THQ - Rebate Form
Warner Bros. Studios - Rebate Form

I ripped the details shamelessly from SD and updated the links and layout. Thanks TDMVP73 at SD for sharing this.

ETA:
Brink is also FAR but it's last day is 2/27/2013. Thanks GeorgeGarman
Brink Rebate

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Fallout for Example
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
When multiple items are purchased from the same publisher, the rebate form says:
The UPC symbols MUST be taped to accompa... (more)

barbeque (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 4:00p) |

Even more glad I only ordered one title from each group. I can imagine how many UPCs will get lost with multiple UPCs l... (more)

clearanceman (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 4:29p) |

Apparently they got all of my rebates but one. I have to fax in a copy. Good luck to me finding a copy... I think I m... (more)

riznick (Apr. 23, 2013 @ 5:10p) |

Still in Stock:
- Rage
- Hunted: Demon's Forge

OOS: (everything else)
The Darkness II Limited Edition
Fallout: New Vegas
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 (2/26)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you OP! (will be trying to do the rebates ASAP)

read the fine print, one rebate per product line per person. define that as you will but i would not go on a rampage buying all of these games and expecting alot of money back.

Brinkis also FAR

GeorgeGarman said:   Brinkis also FAR

Been posted before (and only limit 1 per household)

respdoc said:   GeorgeGarman said:   Brinkis also FAR

Been posted before (and only limit 1 per household)

Yes, I was letting people on this thread know!

Thanks buches, I played the first few Elder Scrolls, this looks great for only $10 to start then FAR.

cptbarkey189 said:   read the fine print, one rebate per product line per person. define that as you will but i would not go on a rampage buying all of these games and expecting alot of money back.

"one per product line" is pretty vague. I read product line to mean the game title, but I wouldn't risk it unless I really wanted the game.

Rebate registration allows one per title. Thanks OP!

timx said:   cptbarkey189 said:   read the fine print, one rebate per product line per person. define that as you will but i would not go on a rampage buying all of these games and expecting alot of money back.

"one per product line" is pretty vague. I read product line to mean the game title, but I wouldn't risk it unless I really wanted the game.

I'm not sure why people try to give advice or even speak....that obviously have no clue.

Go to the rebate form and fill it out. It will allow one of each of the mentioned games to be added and submitted. This is the way Newegg rebates have worked and continue to work. Case closed.

timx said:   cptbarkey189 said:   read the fine print, one rebate per product line per person. define that as you will but i would not go on a rampage buying all of these games and expecting alot of money back.

you're quite the expert on rebates, thanks. was going to order all 19, now I'll just get one!

Thanks, in for one from each product line. I know I could probably do them all but this is enough...

respdoc said:   Go to the rebate form and fill it out. It will allow one of each of the mentioned games to be added and submitted. This is the way Newegg rebates have worked and continue to work. Case closed.

You must be right. I went to the Bethesda rebate website and it does allow you to add one game of each from the 4 games to the list of chosen products, and it says there is a limit of (4) rebate card(s) per item. I wish it said "limit of (4) rebate card(s) per form" instead. It would be more clear.

LEGO Harry Potter sold out...

Note the Oblivion in the combo does not have the expansion packs included.

Thanks OP. In for two.

There's a few titles already gone, but looks like there still plenty of titles left...

Remember to use the FatWallet CashBack link. I bought two of the free games last week (Mafia 2 and Brink), and it basically saved me the cost of a stamp needed for the mail-in-rebate

Most are sold out.

View said:   Note the Oblivion in the combo does not have the expansion packs included.

Moot, as it's OOS.

It would have been better for them to say "limit 1 per SKU" like Staples does, or at least "limit 1 per unique product". I guess by saying "1 per product line", they're hoping that some people won't order multiple products because of the fear of not getting all of the rebates.

Do any of these activate on Steam?

Wow I came too late, like all dead

fortunately I got 17 of the 19 last night right before I posted. The other 2, I already own. Sometimes I decide that I'm going to make a purchase the next morning, and wake up to find them sold out.

I was thinking that some of these games if not all deserved their own thread. Considering that all are now sold out, no additional threads necessary. I wonder if any of these will be restocked before the 1st... Some have "Auto Notify" and some have "SOLD OUT". I think that the "Auto Notify" ones might trickle in.

Still in Stock:
- Rage
- Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War Gold Edition

selling out too fast Warhammer is 100% out

Has anyone seen one of the auto notify items come back for sale?

Still in Stock:
- Rage

respdoc said:   timx said:   cptbarkey189 said:   read the fine print, one rebate per product line per person. define that as you will but i would not go on a rampage buying all of these games and expecting alot of money back.

I'm not sure why people try to give advice or even speak....that obviously have no clue.

Go to the rebate form and fill it out. It will allow one of each of the mentioned games to be added and submitted. This is the way Newegg rebates have worked and continue to work. Case closed.

by all means, gamble away friend. keep us informed on your social experiment.

cptbarkey189 said:   
by all means, gamble away friend. keep us informed on your social experiment.

Maybe things in life wouldn't be so scary for you....if you'd at least make half an effort to figure them out.

seholder said:   Remember to use the FatWallet CashBack link. I bought two of the free games last week (Mafia 2 and Brink), and it basically saved me the cost of a stamp needed for the mail-in-rebateWhere do you get 20 cent stamps?

THQ - Rebate Form

Homefront
Red Faction: Armageddon
Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War II Gold Edition
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

My kid will be happy. They like the games very much.

In for one. Thanks OP

Went ahead and picked up RAGE for the price of stamp (minus $0.10 FWCB). I may never get around to playing it, but it appears to have the Jesse Pinkman stamp of approval.

I am so sad. They are out of stock. If only I was free yesterday.

billrubin said:   seholder said:   Remember to use the FatWallet CashBack link. I bought two of the free games last week (Mafia 2 and Brink), and it basically saved me the cost of a stamp needed for the mail-in-rebateWhere do you get 20 cent stamps?I think you have to count credit card rewards, too.

Just for the fun of it
Total Cost of Rebatage:
+$20 for the games
-$0.40 2% Cash Back from a popular Cash Back site at the time Mafia 2 and Brink were on sale
-$0.40 2% credit card rewards
+$0 better-than-free paper from Staples for the rebate form
+$0 free after rebate envelope from Staples
+$0 free after rebate pen to write on the rebate form from (you guessed it) Staples
+$0 for the ink to print the form ($1.75 for the Brother-compatible ink cartridge, -$2 once I recycle it at Staples)
+$0.007 for the energy usage to print the rebate form (as measured by a Kill-A-Watt, assuming $0.08416 kW/h)
-$20 rebate
+$0.4275 stamp ($0.45 purchased with 5%-back credit card before rate increases)
=-$0.3655

step 2. ???
step 3. profit!

It looks like all the "Auto Notify" statuses are gone. Only two games are in stock. Everything else is "SOLD OUT" or "DISCONTINUED". I've updated the OP with the current statuses.

Still in Stock:
- Rage

NM, figured it out.

Ah, man! What a great deal, missed it! Maybe it's time to learn how to set up FAR emails...

When multiple items are purchased from the same publisher, the rebate form says:
The UPC symbols MUST be taped to accompanying blank sheets to ensure timely processing of your rebate. Do not staple the UPC codes to the registration form or leave the UPC codes loose in the envelope.

Typically, the UPC is taped to the registration form, so this is a twist I haven't previously seen. Do you tape each UPC to separate blank sheet of 8.5x11 paper? e.g. 5 UPC, 5 pages. Or are you taping them all to one piece of paper?

barbeque said:   When multiple items are purchased from the same publisher, the rebate form says:
The UPC symbols MUST be taped to accompanying blank sheets to ensure timely processing of your rebate. Do not staple the UPC codes to the registration form or leave the UPC codes loose in the envelope.

Typically, the UPC is taped to the registration form, so this is a twist I haven't previously seen. Do you tape each UPC to separate blank sheet of 8.5x11 paper? e.g. 5 UPC, 5 pages. Or are you taping them all to one piece of paper?

Even more glad I only ordered one title from each group. I can imagine how many UPCs will get lost with multiple UPCs loose in an envelope.

Apparently they got all of my rebates but one. I have to fax in a copy. Good luck to me finding a copy... I think I made copies, but am not sure.

On that note... screw fax requirements. It's difficult to find anyone with a fax machine anymore. IMO, they are purposely making it more difficult than necessary.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014