• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This classic Macca cut sounds like a million bucks but was recorded in rough conditions in Nigeria with a "band" that was basically a desperate Paul and Denny Laine playing everything (with a semi-assist from Linda). Here, Paul turns his trials and tribulations into a multi-part tune that opens with synthy autobiographical hopelessness before it starts fighting back and, ultimately, breaks free as (polite) renegade rock. The album itself would become the biggest solo seller for any former Beatle. Nick Dedina, Google Play

Link to the album below

https://play.google.com/store/music/album?id=Bici7nmsmok72tkju35...

Or

Go to the Music Store
https://play.google.com/store/music

Scroll down to FREE Song of the Day

Member Summary

song
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

when 900 years old you reach, sing as good you will not

Thanks again.

Thank you so much!

Paul is the true BEATLE

aidrees said:   Paul is the true BEATLEreligion and politics are frowned upon here

Only available via the album link now new song for the day

Do I need to sign up to google play?

justincox said:   Do I need to sign up to google play?if you have a gmail address you're already signed up

no sign up only need gmail account, I even get the daily songs with an expired credit card.

And today only the album link works, new song for the day

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.