• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great starter DSLR camera and for the $300 price point a nice reserve camera for a pro shooter as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D3100-Digital-SLR-Camera-w-18-55mm...

90 day warranty

Condition:
Manufacturer refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved vendor. This means the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in the original packaging. See the sellerís listing for full details. See all condition definitions
Brand: Nikon
Megapixels: 14.2 MP Model: D3100
Optical Zoom: 3.1x MPN: 25472
Screen Size: 3" Type: Digital SLR
Color: Black UPC: 18208254729

Member Summary

nikon D3100 (12.91kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This is a great price. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a d3100 or d5100 for a couple of weeks now. I would rather get the d5100, but the price is right on this one, and from an authorized nikon dealer. green for you!

I'll add my two cents as a Nikon SLR snob - I love this camera. I bought it for crazy-stupid cheap at BJs (they priced it as a D3000 during the model switchover) but I still paid more than this. I think it's a great value for the money.

Bought one

2-Year SquareTrade Warranty (Camera/Camcorder $250-300)---- $53.99

Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera w/18-55mm VR Lens, Refurbi) ---- $299.99

This is such a great price! I'm looking to buy a camera, but I was planning on going for a Canon. I guess I'll wait...

whats a good lens to add on that wont break the bank?

In for 1 plus 1year square trade

Well crap, all sold out.

Wow, 1,201 sold. That's amazing

I'm so pleased with my purchase!! Mine arrived today (talk about fast shipping) and is more or less brand new!! Looking at it, its flawless. Powered it up and took a pic, flawless. Checked the shutter count from the first pic I took, and was shocked to see it as "4"!! I hope everyone else that got in on this was as fortunate as me. This was my first purchase from Adorama and will NOT be my last!

sfmarra said:   I'm so pleased with my purchase!! Mine arrived today (talk about fast shipping) and is more or less brand new!! Looking at it, its flawless. Powered it up and took a pic, flawless. Checked the shutter count from the first pic I took, and was shocked to see it as "4"!! I hope everyone else that got in on this was as fortunate as me. This was my first purchase from Adorama and will NOT be my last!

I agree. Super fast shipping. Camera looks brand new. My shutter count was 53 ( I think I did it right to figure it out) but I am so glad op shared this deal. I am going to Adorama to get accessories right now.

This is back today - Deal of the day

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014