deleted

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
deleted ... post was for last minute timeshare rentals from an exchange company (HTSE) ... contact the company if interested ... the thread belongs in a different type of forum like TUG

Member Summary

last minute
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pardon my ignorance, but how does this work?

$199 or $299 for an entire week?
Are there other taxes and/or fees?
Are people required to sit through a sales presentation (to get this rate)?
Is this booked by the property management staff, or individuals seeking to rent out their timeshare?

Curious to know more…

Likewise. This is a time share exchange site. So is the $200-$300 the entire fee, or is it the fee to exchange a time share for that week? In other words, is it necessary to give a time share for that week?

interested too

It doesn't seem obvious how these are being marketed so it looks like a phone call is in order:
Toll free: (866)-860-4873
Office hours Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm Hawaii Pacific Time
Email: info@htse.net

We have RCI and we stayed at the Mayan Palace in Playa del Carmen for one week this August. Absolutely top notch property and service. They tried to arrange a "tour of the facility with breakfast on the house" but we declined it saying we already had enough presentations in this trip. The next day they gave us a call asking if everything was well, and if we wanted to join for a brief presentation tour. We said no, we were already offered and are not interested. They then thanked us and said we would not be bothered about that again.

Don't know about their Puerto Vallarta property but I'm thinking about visiting there this summer as the Mayan properties are quite nice.

The deal was exactly what I posted. Please only call if you are interested in booking a rental.

Mosskeeter said:   It doesn't seem obvious how these are being marketed so it looks like a phone call is in order:
Toll free: (866)-860-4873
Office hours Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm Hawaii Pacific Time
Email: info@htse.net

Aloha and welcome to our Rental Listings. Below is just a peek at our inventory. To view complete listings for Hawaii or Mainland, click on the buttons below or navigate using the menu bar on the left. Click on a listing to get more information on the property. Don't see a week you want? Give us a call we can help find your week in paradise!Please add 4% HI State Sales Tax to all rental prices. ATTENTION! You do not need to be a member of HTSE to purchase a rental....

gone

SilverII said:   gone

perspired

delete --- people can google "htse" if they are interested in last minute time share rentals with them

what is happening here?

randyest said:   what is happening here?

Delete is happening.

randyest said:   what is happening here?
Oh nothing. Too bad we didn't get to witness this OP throwing another one of their hissy fits . Those are always fun to witness...

Thought the deal was pretty straight forward. I think I posted in the wrong type of forum. The post belongs at TUG or somewhere like that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014