• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a killer price on a kamado. Menards currently has it on sale for $248. This is $215.99 with free shipping via Amazon prime!

RED Only

Amazon Link

Kamado's makes the best grilled food you can eat!

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

char-griller (7.38kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Similar to The Big Green Egg brand.

Infrared grills make the best food in my opinion and these come in a close second. Everyone should have one of each!

YEE-HAW

Several of my friends and I have ordered

You can smoke on these with the indirect heat adapter. Not sure if this is the right one, but looks like it.
http://www.amazon.com/Brookstone-Kamado-Barbeque-Smokin-Stone/dp...

RGrizzzz said:   You can smoke on these with the indirect heat adapter. Not sure if this is the right one, but looks like it.
http://www.amazon.com/Brookstone-Kamado-Barbeque-Smokin-Stone/dp...

Yep that's the one. If you are want you can also use a $10 weber charcoal grate under the main cast iron grate and throw a $6 15" pizza pan on that and it works fine also. That is what I do in my Akorn. On youtube watch some of the video's by "mancavemeals" John does some awesome reviews of these Char-Griller Kamado's. His is the black Akorn which is exactly the same as the one listed only it is black instead of red.

They just jacked up the price to 253.74

Dang, that was fast!

Smokin' deal!

Thanks OP! I got mine right after this deal was posted. Couple hours later, and it was back up to $253!
Glad I got in when I did. Now off to explain to the missus......

Sure am glad I ordered for Wifey got home and the price went up

Check the warranty on this grill. It in no way compares to the more expensive BGE. This might be cheap now but in the long run it may not be. And it sucks that Amazon raised the price so quickly.

Isn't it significantly cheaper than a Big Green Egg? I thought they were closer to $1k for the larger sizes.

I put this in my cart on Amazon at the sale price but when I went to check out the price went back up. I am talking to Amazon about this because I was logged in my act when I added the grill. They said so sorry here a 10 dollar promotional certificate. Which would help the reg price of 253.74 and bring it down to 243.74 which is still a good price because Sams Club sells it for 300 dollars.
I watched the vids on Youtube (Man Cave Meals)and was sold but the price went back up........ Still a good deal at reg price..

Update, Amazon will honer the 215.99 price. As I was checking out the price went up so I am in the good. Cant wait till Friday yaaa. Here is the letter they sent me. Nothing wrong with asking!
Hello,

I'm sure it's disappointing to see an increase in the price of the Char-Griller Kamado Kooker you were planning to purchase. Because we constantly receive new data from our suppliers, our prices regularly change. The price you saw was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time.

However, as a one time exception, I'd suggest you to place an order for "Char-Griller Kamado Kooker" (fulfilled by Amazon) and write back to us.

So that we'll honor the same price of $215.99 or we'll refund the price difference.

Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to take any action on a marketplace order. Therefore, please be sure to place your new order directly with Amazon.com (.i.e., ships directly from Amazon.com).

Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:

http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-mi?c=acwdchqw3568715401&q=o2r

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,

Ooo yea...saw this killer price on Monday, so got one at $215.99. Been watching for a while and waiting for <$250. When I saw it at $215.99, immediately signed in and bought one. Was wanting the red one too, so that was nice. Sort of odd, I guess, to see the brown and black ones at higher prices, even when the red one was still priced so low. It's my third Char-Griller smoker. Hoping to sell my Smokin' Pro and Patio Pro on craigslist soon. Good info at various smoking websites for mods for the Kamado Kooker (vent sealing, top and bottom sealing, heat diffusers and such. Hopefully will have mine soon. Need something new for this great hobby. Thanks Amazon!

Amazon probably has some price tracking mechanism to follow their competitors prices. meijers has the char-griller kamado kooker (red and brown) for $215.99 right now (reg. $269.99 - automatic 20% off = $215.99.)

they have free ship to store but s/h to CA is about $38, plus for some reason they are charging tax for CA. if you're near a meijers you can pick it up for $215.99 plus tx.

link to brown kamado at meijers for $215.99. add to cart to see the price.
link to red kamado at meijers for $215.99. add to cart to see the price.

Will Amazon match prices if I call them? Gotta get one of these but only at $215.

UPS delivered my new (red) Kamado Kooker, called the King Griller. Indeed it has the newer black metal top vent. And the removable center of the cast iron grate (no logo on it) for adding coals.

So pleased with the deal. Still pinching myself, $215.99 from Amazon, delivered

Doesn't look too difficult to assemble. First thing, get some hi-heat sealant so I can seal and vent and/or body air leaks as I'm putting it together.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014