rated:
http://www.dailysteals.com/

Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year
Brand: Diamond Multimedia
Model: WR300N

Product Features:
Can be used as a Wireless Range Extender, a Standalone Wireless Access Point, and a Wireless Bridge Device
Receives weak wireless signals and extends the range to greater distances
Eliminates wireless dead spots
Easy to install
Ethernet port
Plugs directly into wall socket
300Mbps speed
WEP and WPA security
WPA2 encryption
TKIP and AES algorithm
802.11b/g/n compatibility

Member Summary

Diamond Multimedia WR300N (6.47kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

~$57 @ Amazon with an average of 4 stars from 621 reviews...

Good deal

Just wanted to point out that Amazon has a $10 coupon on this so you can actually get it from them (a much better seller) for only a few bucks more and will likely have it in your hands considerably faster.

quickNdirty said:   Just wanted to point out that Amazon has a $10 coupon on this so you can actually get it from them (a much better seller) for only a few bucks more and will likely have it in your hands considerably faster.
I see it for $57.17, but where is the $10 coupon? Link??

Here's the link at Amazon.

you have to look at the Amazon page to be able to clip the coupon, not at a third party reseller- try this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005D5M136/

bought one of these a few months back. Real easy to setup and it does work. Our Sony tv in the bedroom has built in wifi, but Netflix would also stop to buffer because our wifi is downstairs and the complete opposite end of the house. Positioned the repeater upstairs, but closer to the wifi and it has greatly improved performance.

quickNdirty said:   you have to look at the Amazon page to be able to clip the coupon, not at a third party reseller- try this:

I'm blind. Thanks, dude! GREEN.

Now, how would this affect my current dual-band simultaneous N router? It will only repeat 2.4GHz and won't affect 5GHz I assume?

I looked on all the pages on Amazon and can't seem to find the 10 dollar off coupon. Anyone know where it is?

I can wait several days for $8 less than Amazon. Thanks, OP.

Hmmm...or your neighbors network.

dubio said:   I looked on all the pages on Amazon and can't seem to find the 10 dollar off coupon. Anyone know where it is?
Try my previous link from my post or quickndirty's:

Look just under the price, just under where it says this:
" In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
60 new from $51.99 4 used from $41.00 "

It's a save $10 click this coupon button. See if that works.

lowest price Amazon has had

camelcamelcamel

The coupon was not showing up for me..So I added it to cart...then deleted it from cart...went back to page and the $10 coupon was there to clip...Anyone having an issue should try that trick..Seemed to work for me

inhoso69 said:   I can wait several days for $8 less than Amazon. Thanks, OP.

The issue isn't the delivery time, it's what to do if it doesn't work. There are reports of the thing fizzling out for some people during the first couple of weeks of use. Good luck returning it to DailySteals if that happens... A few extra bucks at Amazon is worth it for their customer service and return policy.

so this thing basically relays and strengthens the wifi signal? what if the wifi router has password protecting signal?

Why must I watch the video?

edBrdFfCvUybhoLfkqvi said:   Why must I watch the video?

Watching the video will answer the question

great video for newbies. the ps3 look like a 2. haha

LOOPHOLE said:   ~$57 @ Amazon with an average of 4 stars from 621 reviews...

Good! I read the reviews carefully and decided to purchase one yesterday. I am just waiting for it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014