• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
M&M's Peanut Candy, 19.2 oz. Bag @ Staples - $2.90
Compare at $5.00
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

M&M's Peanut Candy, 19.2 oz. Bag (29.38kB)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Well, it's not like on May 1 they will all turn to crap. But yes, I wouldn't want to keep them around another year. No... (more)

comprx (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 3:07p) |

Most likely, yes.

aarzi (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 12:43a) |

They put M&M's in some versions of MRE's. If the plastic packaging is sealed and they are not melted, the things will l... (more)

FranksandBeans (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 8:58a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Ordered 4, I hope they do not lose my order as usual.

I wish this was the original kind. I love M&M's

hillwood24 said:   I wish this was the original kind. I love M&M's

Easy fix, just spit the nut out.

The plain are on sale for the same price. After selecting the link, you can change the type on the right side.

yesidonoitall said:   hillwood24 said:   I wish this was the original kind. I love M&M's

What is "Top 10 of all time, That's what she said", Alex?

airanderotron said:   The plain are on sale for the same price. After selecting the link, you can change the type on the right side.

You, sir, are a genius. I didn't even notice that. Thank you!

In for 3 of the plain. Also, thanks OP!

In for 2. Thanks OP.

Is anyone else getting Page not Found when they try to check out? i'm getting it when I hit submit order.

Thanks staff! Love those peanut M&M Got 2.

How excited should I be to save $2 on a bag of candy?

That's a great price considering it's $11/lb at the M&M World, and $13/lb at Party City (yes you get to pick your own colors... but still)! This makes it $2.41/lb. This is Thanks OP!

Bagofchips said:   How excited should I be to save $2 on a bag of candy?

I usually get my M&M's for less than a dollar when they go 75% off after the holidays.

yesidonoitall said:   hillwood24 said:   I wish this was the original kind. I love M&M's

Meh.....too easy.

I believe that's what she said.

I bought both, Peanut and Regular. After you add peanut to the cart, regular will show. If you don't like peanut, you can delete them and just buy the regular. I just hope they do actually fill my order this time.

In for 2 plain, 1 peanut. TY OP.

OP thanks for sharing the deal
I'm curious about the expiration date (especially for those that would be buying bulk)

Bagofchips said:   How excited should I be to save $2 on a bag of candy? Looking at your username, I am guessing you get excited when you get 2 dollars off a bag of chips instead?

MrVietnam said:   I usually get my M&M's for less than a dollar when they go 75% off after the holidays.

I stocked up after Presidents' Day

MrVietnam said:   Bagofchips said:   How excited should I be to save $2 on a bag of candy?

I usually get my M&M's for less than a dollar when they go 75% off after the holidays.

I always keep eyes out for after Holiday clearance... but never on the candy I want... this M&M peanut and Hershey Kiss with Almond.

hillwood24 said:   I wish this was the original kind. I love M&M's

The original kind are the same price. Just hit the arrow downward where it says the peanut option and they show up.

Bagofchips said:   How excited should I be to save $2 on a bag of candy?

Depend on the original price. Its always make sense in percentage off, in this case 42% is a pretty good price for a popular candy. In for 2 because my neighbor Staples is a short walk away.

No candy for me, as usual I get this when looking at the order status:

error icon2Sorry, but an error has been made.

Hmm...it looks like we're having some trouble matching your order number. Before continuing, please make sure you have entered your order number correctly.

They never even acknowledged the order by eMail other than the onscreen order number when placed.
They also never hit the cc.

Thanks, got 7 bags for .78 cents to save candy money at the movies and spend $20 in ink rewards that were expiring. Take some in a baggy and your good to go. Should last most of the year.

it was noted on SD that these have very short expiration dates, one had 1 month left before expiration

good deal but not good for your health nor teeth

Thank you OP! My kids will be loving you when I make m & m pancakes this weekend. Due to be delivered tomorrow!

$305 rewards spent, I'm going to be so sick from all these m&m's.

RE:
My orders not placed

Now I just got this explanation, it is about as clear as mud....

To whom it may concern:

We are contacting you regarding you recent Staples order. Unfortunately, we are unable to process
delivery orders for you. You are welcome to shop at one of our local retail stores; store
information is available by visiting www.staples.com and clicking on “Store Locator”.

Thank you,

yesidonoitall said:   RE:
My orders not placed

Now I just got this explanation, it is about as clear as mud....

To whom it may concern:

We are contacting you regarding you recent Staples order. Unfortunately, we are unable to process
delivery orders for you. You are welcome to shop at one of our local retail stores; store
information is available by visiting www.staples.com and clicking on “Store Locator”.

Thank you,

Uh oh, it sounds like you've been blacklisted...

Plain are also available.

Longhorn2k4 said:   it was noted on SD that these have very short expiration dates, one had 1 month left before expiration

Expiration for chocolate is less of a "is this going to kill me" concern, and more of a "is this going to taste right" concern.

why did I just order 4lb of M&M's.. I gotta stop checking this site before lunch

As long as these are stored in a cool, dry place, I wouldn't be too concerned about an expiration date. That candy-coated shell should protect the chocolate from that white chalky layer that tends to develop on chocolate as it ages. As if you fat slobs are going to let these linger anyway.

Longhorn2k4 said:   it was noted on SD that these have very short expiration dates, one had 1 month left before expiration

Wow...thanks for letting us know that M&Ms are not health food.

Sweet!
Got to use my $2 recycle coupon sitting in my account
My dentist is going to yell at me :/

macdave said:   $305 rewards spent, I'm going to be so sick from all these m&m's.

I can help u put them away.

You give those to the bus driver - joke

Toss in a $1.50/ 2 bags manufacturer coupon, http://www.coupons.com/

Target also has them onsale for 2.89 you can stack store coupon and manufacturer
5.78 (2 bags 9.9 ounce) -1.50 target coup - 1.50 manufacturer - 5% = $2.64 for 2 bags total 19.2 oz

Skipping 17 Messages...

They put M&M's in some versions of MRE's. If the plastic packaging is sealed and they are not melted, the things will last a long time. The single serving packs in the wax paper packaging probably created a standard shorter sell by date.

M&M's are a great favorite candy to have because they will stay good for a long time after things go south. When all the twinkies and nutty bars have spoiled M&M's will be just like new.

Person who bought $350 worth should store them in a large airtight military ammo can. Betcha they'd be good for several years.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014