• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
OOS on the peanut....plain still available.

milk chocolate still available but not peanut

I ordered 2 peanut and 3 plain, but was only charged tax on the peanut. Weird.

macdave said:   $305 rewards spent, I'm going to be so sick from all these m&m's.

Liar Liar pants on Fire ...

What is the 5% off you refer to???

josemcgwire said:   What is the 5% off you refer to???redcard

MrVietnam said:   Bagofchips said:   How excited should I be to save $2 on a bag of candy?

I usually get my M&M's for less than a dollar when they go 75% off after the holidays.

And you're telling us WHY? Oh, because the "holidays" are over and you can't get that deal now.

peepsiemom said:   MrVietnam said:   Bagofchips said:   How excited should I be to save $2 on a bag of candy?

I usually get my M&M's for less than a dollar when they go 75% off after the holidays.

And you're telling us WHY? Oh, because the "holidays" are over and you can't get that deal now.

Valentine's Day was just a couple of weeks ago, so clearance candy potential was recent. Easter is coming up in a month, meaning another holiday clearance is upcoming. Savvy shoppers know this and can anticipate clearance sales to get the best deals on candy. Nobody "needs" M&Ms.

Date on my packages was 4/2013

You are lucky. I was in a B&M today, and wanted to buy soda. Fully stocked refrigerator. Fresh looking bottles. First choice: Sprite. Exp 11/12. All of them. Second choice: Dr. Pepper. Exp 7/12. All of them. Third choice: Minute Maid lemonade. Exp 6/12. All of them. You get the idea....
Brought it to the manager's attention. She could not believe it. Said fresh delivery had come in. Found some Coke exp 3/13. She said I could take as many as I wanted. For free. What was I gonna do? My sixth choice, if you can call it that. I was thirsty. I took one.

boc4ever said:   Date on my packages was 4/2013

I'll pick mine up tomorrow. I hope they're at least similar to your date. But they'll probably be March

OOS

Back in stock again. Use the $10 off $50 cleaning and breakroom coupon (66386) to really go crazy and stock up. Will require 18 bags or some filler to use that coupon.

Got mine a few days ago. Sell-By date is 04/2013 on all three packs I ordered-cutting it very close.

Well, it's not like on May 1 they will all turn to crap. But yes, I wouldn't want to keep them around another year. No way that'll happen in the office though.

I wonder if these will ahve a different date since they sold out earlier.

Most likely, yes.

Longhorn2k4 said:   it was noted on SD that these have very short expiration dates, one had 1 month left before expiration

good deal but not good for your health nor teeth

They put M&M's in some versions of MRE's. If the plastic packaging is sealed and they are not melted, the things will last a long time. The single serving packs in the wax paper packaging probably created a standard shorter sell by date.

M&M's are a great favorite candy to have because they will stay good for a long time after things go south. When all the twinkies and nutty bars have spoiled M&M's will be just like new.

Person who bought $350 worth should store them in a large airtight military ammo can. Betcha they'd be good for several years.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014