• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Been searching and posting deals on high thread count sheets online past few days. Found another good one.

http://www.amazon.com/Single-Ply-Heavy-weight-Composition-Polyes...

Member Summary

Sateen Sheet Set
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
im surprised but they are a 1:4 weave and looks like 700 tc - i actually got 640 but i figure that is close enough
50x

feal (Mar. 07, 2013 @ 9:43a) |

So the conclusion is that the thread count is fairly accurate, but the roughness makes the thread count irrelevant?

Dotbody (Mar. 07, 2013 @ 12:32p) |

think they are ok sheets for 50, but if you were expecting 200$+ sheets for 50$ then you will be disappointed.

feal (Mar. 11, 2013 @ 10:58a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bummer, queen size only. Please add "QUEEN" to topic.

thanks... in for one. amazing reviews... hope they live up to it and that the reviews are not by their employees... seems like a great bargain.

thanks..in for one. don't know why a few reviewers are so happy about made in india vs made in china though...makes me think multiple reviews may be posted by the same person

Thanks .. in 4 1.
Great reviews, expecting they are from real owners

nyuhipster said:   Been searching and posting deals on high thread count sheets online past few days. Found another good one.

What is the corollary between posting about them and goodness?

I'd be all over this if it was cal-King.

in for 1.

I bought two. Let's see how they feel!

in 4 1! Thanks op!

Those are some suspicious reviews. Similar misspellings and the first few all mention how "soo" soft they are.

ColonelCash said:   http://consumerist.com/2010/01/14/conan-and-aziz-ansari-talk-abo...

Yo, Aziz! Tell me about thread counts.

Yeah Colonel, that bit in his live performance is probably the funniest comic routine I've ever seen.

The Amazon verified review titles read for "500 thread count" not "700 thread count". 700 thread count sheets by other makers are showing 7 pounds shipped. Just saying...

In for one, thanks. Can't wait to see if they live up to all the hype.

Any guess as to what the color "Maverick" represents?

Green for OP, I'll give it a shot.

haha well worth watching, ColonelCash and exactly how I feel trying to find good sheets online lol.

Checked for price history on 3xcamel, but it says this is a "3rd party new price." Also lists it as not in stock, so who knows? Took the chance and hoping for best. Thanks OP!

ghb said:   Any guess as to what the color "Maverick" represents?
It doesn't represent any color. It just does its own thing.

shortstick said:   don't know why a few reviewers are so happy about made in india vs made in china though
Indian Cotton is a superior grade (like Ethiopian coffee).

There are 4 more reviews on Amazon now. Did anyone get these and what do they think?

ordered 1 set and got them today - felt rough out of the package and not any better after a wash. stitching seemed suspect and looks to be a 1 to 1 weave. ill verify thread count tomorrow

im surprised but they are a 1:4 weave and looks like 700 tc - i actually got 640 but i figure that is close enough
50x

So the conclusion is that the thread count is fairly accurate, but the roughness makes the thread count irrelevant?

think they are ok sheets for 50, but if you were expecting 200$+ sheets for 50$ then you will be disappointed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014