• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
Thanks OP. Saved me $20 today.
Will use more...

Ive used 9...Register doesnt know

flreggaema said:   Ive used 9...Register doesnt know

I've used this one about 5 times now, am redoing my stairs. Still need stain, paint, trim, and a few more treads and risers. No problems at all using it.

Anyone notice if you go to the Associa site now & look at coupon, there seems to now be a solid black line just under the bar code numbers. What does this mean? They still good? The line was not there two days ago when I last looked! Also, I looked at some I have printed about a week ago & there is no line under the bar code numbers.

Could just be my computer, as I clicked again & line no longer appearing!

My Lowe's has a notice on the counter now which says due to fraudulent activity and unauthorized publishing to the internet, the coupon is no longer accepted . Coupon is now dead!

russrimm said:   My Lowe's has a notice on the counter now which says due to fraudulent activity and unauthorized publishing to the internet, the coupon is no longer accepted . Coupon is now dead!

where is your Lowe's?

Cypress Texas

I'm in NJ. Better get my supplies while they still accept them. I'm off to Lowe's.

Same notice in Lake Grove, NY Coupon denied

used it at Lowes two times and Home Depot 3 times

Cashier typed in the coupon code and screen said coupon is expired as of Mar 18th. Head cashier was there and overrode the computer, but said coupon is done (in MD).

I tried one to day and on screen it said coupon expired on 3/20

russrimm said:   My Lowe's has a notice on the counter now which says due to fraudulent activity and unauthorized publishing to the internet, the coupon is no longer accepted . Coupon is now dead!

They dont take them in Tigard, Oregon anymore

Same experience here at Lowes SE MI this afternoon. My local Lowes said the coupon is bogus. They gave me an instruction sheet on how to register at AssociaAdvantage.com in order to get the "correct" coupon.

I used it on Tuesday. Cashier broke my purchase down into $50 chunks even so I could get multiple uses.

ive used 11 of them at Lowes no probs in the last month, HD wont take them, at some point they will cotton on i expect

Lowes in Bowling Green KY is no longer taking them.

Same line from cashier in Jeff City, MO.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014